ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear everyone who wants a pair will get them. I've been over dealing with nikes ********. They saved me a lot of money from all the stuff I missed, and now I can send it Adidas way.

Nice. So it comes with different laces???? Those black/white ropes laces are soooooo much better than the ugly flat white ones.

Not to my knowledge. Only a HOH and a champs on Oahu

Looks like they come with those rope laces in em :nthat: :nthat:

Yes it's been shown that it comes stock with the rope laces. If you look at my pictures from last night, I passed by the adidas store and the shoe in the window had stock rope laces on

Great to hear everyone who wants a pair will get them. I've been over dealing with nikes ********. They saved me a lot of money from all the stuff I missed, and now I can send it Adidas way.
The best post in a while.

Nike plays too much

Probably one of the worst reviews I've ever seen.

Why does he not show us the bag and the black envelope with the 2nd pair of laces at least?

Yes it's been shown that it comes stock with the rope laces. If you look at my pictures from last night, I passed by the adidas store and the shoe in the window had stock rope laces on
Good stuff, I must've missed it.

Happy nonetheless, cause those flat laces remind me of Dumbo's ears all floppy and ****

Last edited:
i think you mean the flat laces reminds you of Dumbo's ears lol. I prefer the rope laces too. I do wish these came with a lace tip
laugh.gif
 fixed

i already got an extra set of gold lace tips ready to go

only problem i had when I kept the gold lace tips on my yeezy 2's is that the lace tip was heavy and kept untying my laces lol. I eventuall bought spares from ebay. I think the silver lace tips or the black lace tips would look nice and subtle on these.

just applied for tickets for the simulcast in SJ. hope i get em. 

the packaging for the shoes look good

no flimsy cardboard, sturdy box, included travel bag, laces in a pouch

the suede material looks nice fresh out the box

still will wait for more in-depth impressions 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom