ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"art" really is a funny, subjective thing. I've loved sneakers my entire life and was heavy into the NYC sneaker culture 98-06, so seeing these I honestly don't understand the appeal and can't see 9000 pairs moving but I'm also an old fart who didn't care for the Nike Yeezy's either. 

What's everyone's feeling, will these instantly sell or sit and be eventually discounted ?

What do you guys think it'll do to the OG Yeezys resell? You think it drops because these will be so available that they can just grab these? Or stay the same/ increase from it?

And I don't buy the idea that if Nike did retro them down the line it would drop the resell. Just like they do with JB retros they'll change something up with them.

That's only true if the shoe is a general release, and the retro aswell. For example, the b/red ones resale value is still increasing because the shoe is highly sought after. All the releases were limited and they still hold their value.

"art" really is a funny, subjective thing. I've loved sneakers my entire life and was heavy into the NYC sneaker culture 98-06, so seeing these I honestly don't understand the appeal and can't see 9000 pairs moving but I'm also an old fart who didn't care for the Nike Yeezy's either. 

What's everyone's feeling, will these instantly sell or sit and be eventually discounted ?

First run they prolly sell out fast cuz Yeezy. A second run of the same sz or bigger and they will sit

what if the hoodie is included with every purchase...would that sweetin' the deal for those shaking their head at the $350 cost?

I still have an odd thought as to whether there will be an actual Yeezy 3 model or not.

Like, is the Yeezy 750 Boost the 3? Because it has no 3 branding, bar the obvious adidas link.

Just curious that's all. 99.9% sure the 750 is the Yeezy 3, but who knows, could come out the blue with another model at release!

just got a pop up on my phone saying i need to be on the most updated version of the app. but i am lol here we go

Really curious to see how many sell now that its been made known these will be widely available.

Be one of the first instances in 'sneaker culture' where we went from speculation of a hugely limited run and resale in the thousands to anyone who wants, gets.

New video on yeezy supply, but not worth watching 

Only showing this packaged windbreaker or whatever jacket, which is the invitation to their show

dudes who are in this thread just to talk ish over & over again do it for the attention...they know this is the busiest thread on NT right now so they'll have the biggest audience.

you want them to go away? DONT EFFIN REPLY TO ANY OF THEIR COMMENTS.

We all know Heidi Slimane's phone aint goin off 

roll.gif

Last edited:
So what's resale looking like after this weekend? Not by current ebay prices, but do you think it'll go up or down from the current ebay price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom