ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe when kanye showed up in store but they were definitely not released next day at any store who used adidas confirmed

i thought all those pairs that were there on sunday was just the left over non pickups?

I live in CT and there is no Adidas flagship here. However we have a HOH. I'm praying they get them or I was planing on camping in NYC Friday night. Any suggestions?

i thought all those pairs that were there on sunday was just the left over non pickups?
No, the app pretty much confirmed there will be no unclaimed pairs for sale after the pickup window. My guess is that the store holds the rest of that stock until the global 28th release. 

As far as the fulton store goes, I don't think it was more of a "restock", it was just a pop up adidas shop that probably had FCFS pairs because Kanye was there. I only wonder who knew about this beforehand and got lucky. 

A lot of that's is going on in here-

"I thought"

Btw I hope you guys aren't buing what's being said about these ONLY coming out in Adidas stores only!

I have emails from I'm EU stores and Us boutiques ,saying they will be getting them......

Btw Fulton was a pop up and they had their own pairs . Nada to do with the app or anything! It was all for all star weekend

A lot of that's is going on in here-

"I thought"

Btw I hope you guys aren't buing what's being said about these ONLY coming out in Adidas stores only!

I have emails from I'm EU stores and Us boutiques ,saying they will be getting them......

Which US boutiques?

I'm in the Bay Area right now, but will be moving to Seattle this weekend. I deleted my Confirmed app so that I could change my zip code to a Seattle one, but when I re-downloaded the app, it won't let me sign up because it says I already signed up with my phone. Any suggestions?

I'm in the Bay Area right now, but will be moving to Seattle this weekend. I deleted my Confirmed app so that I could change my zip code to a Seattle one, but when I re-downloaded the app, it won't let me sign up because it says I already signed up with my phone. Any suggestions?

Use a different email address.

Seen someone's yeezys zipper broke on Fb. I want these but if I'm dropping 350+ I better not have this problem.

I did the same. I changed the name and email and it let me do it. So put in someone u trust can pickup and an email u can monitor

Just to clarify

I was on an Adidas conference call

Heavy emphasis on ADIDAS

Meaning only Adidas brand stores etc.. We're discussed

As for consortium retailers/boutiques or FTL champs etc...

This was not discussed on the call

I would assume that's a totally different conference call

Doesn't mean they won't get it by no means

I just don't have info on that yet

To speculate since nothing is concrete yet

Seems they want to use the confirmed app for just Adidas locations going forward

Which if a boutique or champs etc.. Does get them it's THIER own procedure raffle etc..

Which makes sense as its a different company from Adidas all together

So everyone BREATHE!! Lol

Adidas will announce something late this week or by next Tuesday

Adidas is also very busy this week with their stores as its inventory this week for them

vampire xtc vampire xtc Was it confirmed that the lows and boots were releasing on the 28th, or just more pairs of the 750s?

Just 750 was discussed

No info on the lows or the boots etc...

But it could be announced between now and then

And they could decided to use the app for more than just Adidas stores or even announce the other shoes via the app and they can remote update info in the app

Originally Posted by phil0sophy  

I didn't think the zip code you registered with mattered, only the fact you are in the zone of the locations that these will be at...or was the "in the zone" just for NYC last weekend?

maybe someone can confirm

So the LA store on melrose OR deal with the App. Those are my 2 ways of trying - will wait till a few days before to see the best appriach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom