ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember last year dudes on KTT dropping cash on Fake Yeezus Tour Merch too. Smh.
fake yeezus tour merch is a little understandable. It's not like the Yeezus tour merch was so easily accessible and most of the time, you can't even tell they're fake because there are other tour merch from other artists that look like fake crap anyway. Most tour merch are just cheap screen printed on cheap shirts. Though I own a few official Yeezus tour merch when i went to the concert, the material and quality on the legit ones are pretty good. From a regular person's view, you can't really see the quality and difference.

But a pair of shoes? it's easily recognizable. This guy has on shiny cheap chinese red grocery bag like Red Octobers for the mesh.

Some pics of the look book

Both piff for their own reasons. 
pimp.gif

those boots 
pimp.gif
  i'd buy them for like 200, too bad I won't be getting them aren't they closer to 500?

those boots 
pimp.gif
  i'd buy them for like 200, too bad I won't be getting them aren't they closer to 500?
Rumoured price. I'm willing to bet it's less. 
I got you bros! I'll charge you $350 + tax....

buuuuuuuuuuuut unfortunately i'm gonna have to charge you $2.250 for shipping and handling. PM me bros
wink.gif
Holy **** that join date/post count. Take my money. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If this breaches forum rules please just delete,  this is in the lookbook of ye's fashion line. This is amina 
roll.gif
Which part are we buying here YE?

Last edited:
just read this also. same as the shoe game these are gonna resell

Meanwhile Apple has sold 700 million iphone (dudes selling phones faster than McDicks can sell big macs) and they are going to sell millions of watches priced from 350-11k...

Everyone who wants an Apple device GETS THE APPLE DEVICE THEY WANT.

not making comparisons, just stating the sheer difference in how different lanes operate, and still come out successful

Last edited:
Meanwhile Apple has sold 700 million iphone (dudes selling phones faster than McDicks can sell big macs) and they are going to sell millions of watches priced from 350-11k...

Everyone who wants an Apple device GETS THE APPLE DEVICE THEY WANT.
Not initially. It took time too, iPhone's sold out in pretty much every location on release. It takes time to get product in peoples' hands. Just chill.

Not initially. It took time too, iPhone's sold out in pretty much every location on release. It takes time to get product in peoples' hands. Just chill.

lol whatever you say man. I don't have the delusion the Boost will ever be massed produced, If you read the edit I am not comparing Apple to Adidas, Just pointing out how two different strategies can be successful.

After the initial sell out I got my iphone within 2 weeks or so. There was never a question more phones would be rolling out the Fox factories.

On the 24th Apple will gladly take my money. Even if it means my watch may be a little late to ship

Last edited:
lol whatever you say man. I don't have the delusion the Boost will ever be massed produced, If you read the edit I am not comparing Apple to Adidas, Just pointing out how two different strategies can be successful.

After the initial sell out I got my iphone within 2 weeks or so. There was never a question more phones would be rolling out the Fox factories.
I'm confident that eventually a colourway of the 750 will release in Jordan numbers. Not necessarily a grey retro. Could be black or white for all I know, but I think the 750 will be like Ye's Stan Smith. 

I'm confident that eventually a colourway of the 750 will release in Jordan numbers. Not necessarily a grey retro. Could be black or white for all I know, but I think the 750 will be like Ye's Stan Smith. 

Gabe, for everyones sake I hope you are right

First he made dudes buy painted on waxed denim now hes got people wanting to dress like hobos from the future in this big baggy ****... my man is definitely a puppeteer :smokin
Straight derelicte campaign :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom