ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's so funny about what i posted? it's not like i'm some reseller constantly asking what shoes are going for or finessing other NTers. i'ma go ahead and assume those ppl who just responded above me are salty they didn't get a pair? oh well. :lol:

Hello All. I was able to get a pair via adidas uk and was wondering what is the best way to have it shipped to me in the US. I put in my USA address for shipping but with a UK postal code to bypass the error. Thanks and appreciate your help.

Hello All. I was able to get a pair via adidas uk and was wondering what is the best way to have it shipped to me in the US. I put in my USA address for shipping but with a UK postal code to bypass the error. Thanks and appreciate your help.
You're never getting those 
roll.gif

what's so funny about what i posted? it's not like i'm some reseller constantly asking what shoes are going for or finessing other NTers. i'ma go ahead and assume those ppl who just responded above me are salty they didn't get a pair? oh well.
laugh.gif
with over 10k posts - one would assume you'd be familliar with ebay and flightclub

^^
obviously i'm familiar, but i don't base my prices off of those sites. i was gonna sell them in the b/s for a better price than the super inflated ebay/fc prices. but thx anyway for ur "help."

Unfortunately I don't think they will actually ship them. You should have looked into a package forwarding service from the UK. You send the package to them and they forward it to your US address for a fee.

question - did anybody get through using ATC links ? 

by the time someone in here posted the link i dont even know it it mattered anymore =\ 

Last edited:
Honestly, you really need to be aware of whom you addressing on a forum. You don't even realize your ignorant comment offended a group of people do you? Just apologize and move on.

Others, you aren't making it any better by throwing threats at dude. Tell him it's offensive and keep it moving.

People are much more chill in the general forum to much salt around here,sorry if i offended any asian brahs it was not my intent

How did you guys cop off SSENSE? Was there a back door link? 

And roughly how many pairs you guys think they had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom