ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a side deal. The listing is deleted now. I mean its not that cheap—I paid almost $400 over retail and sneakers released 3 days ago. 
how did you find it? does that seller have any other sizes?

damn i would be so happy if i could find size 8.5s for around that price fam

@Spries  Just keep searching the newly listed actions and message them. Don't offer anything stupid low and they will take you serious. 

Last edited:
It's a side deal. The listing is deleted now. I mean its not that cheap—I paid almost $400 over retail and the sneakers released 3 days ago. 

Congrats! Now that's called "I need to pay my rent" reseller lol. Need to fish me one of them!

Last edited:
like i stated.. Adidas going for the Jugular.. 
gonna try their best to make nike releases a 2nd thought.. 
Nike have not done themselves any favors by the steady diet of trash, and re-re-retroed releases, 

Heavy is the head, that wears the crown..  

Truest **** I've seen all week

:lol: whose jugular? Adidas may be in the same sport as Nike but they're not even close to the weight class. Better worry about UA and Skechers first.

Last edited:
now, adidas > nike

lmao I'm the biggest kanye stan but y'all bugging thinking nike's throne is in jeopardy due to kanye.

what other adidas are ya'll buying ? :nerd:
Nike is winning where it matters most to them and their shareholders, and few of us have any vested interest in that world.. As collectors, sneakerheads , hypebeast etc.. Our stocks are our closets..

Change happens slowly, and slowly our closets are changing, I personally own 3x the amount of adidas now then I previously had in 5 plus years.. No were near the amount of nikes i own.. But I check for adidas releases on the regular now.

I remember when Hyundai was a punchline, and GMC was king..

Nike is winning where it matters most to them and their shareholders, and few of us have any vested interest in that world.. As collectors, sneakerheads , hypebeast etc.. Our stocks are our closets..

Change happens slowly, and slowly our closets are changing, I personally own 3x the amount of adidas now then I previously had in 5 plus years.. No were near the amount of nikes i own.. But I check for adidas releases on the regular now.

So much truth, repped.

legit

that said, my adidas stock has risen more than nike stock since September (Adidas by around ~37% and Nike by ~30%)

Yeah, i was just curious about what else ya'll were out there buying..  i've been wearing adidas since a kid

One of my favorite adidas... i thought i was that dude back in the day with all the different color socks for these 
smokin.gif

Back to these 350's tho 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom