ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get a chance to catch up with other nter and Igers... I know a few cooked.. How you do the Mr release
I was able to get a personal pair to wear 
smokin.gif
 and another pair to hopefully get some jordan 1's that i've been after

Last edited:
Give them a call. See my post on the last page...
It's not gonna hurt to give them a call..
Will call after class and update

EDIT: Called and told her my order status was still: "Being Processed," and lady on the phone said, "What are you talking about, your order was shipped Saturday and should arrive tomorrow." Even went as far as telling me they sent me a shipped email. Service so quick they don't even have time to update order status online.

Last edited:
If you sit on these MRs and price goes back up over 800 then you win.

Wouldn't sell my Royals though, that's crazy.

Last edited:
decided to sell off my DS royals for $800 to scoop moon rocks for resale... it is what it is

Wow. I was just play'n when I originally said that I was gonna trade my DS royals for MR. Too much win with royals>MR. But do what you do and hope it makes you happy fam

ssense just confirmed yesterdays order.....def getting them, sadly half size too small, but chances are good i can trade!

only one pair of moonrocks for me (got more pairs of the other 350s when they released) and a pair of diadora castellers my size. so the weekend was pretty good after all....

I smell day 2 of restock/cancel order fever...
YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY!! That all you've been doing since you got here is talking hyping up restocks. Lls

I'm being 100% honest here. It's sad but it's the truth. This release was a B to get. You really had to be in front of a computer 24/7 to even have a shot. 

Why would a random person on the internet hook you up with a pair after putting in all that time.

Only people on NT I'm hooking up is the Yeezy Mafia
AND IN THAT ORDER! No but FOR REAL doe if you know how to do BD links shoot me a pm.

How did they confirm?
i called them cause i wanted to change the shipping address!

i ordered with my german shipping address and wanted to change it to a friends address in the US.

but they told me you just can change the address but not the country. so they dont refund on shipping. 

but thats how i got to know my order was good....

also got confirmation mail in the first place and all....but now i know its not getting canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom