ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barneys pair just arrived
smokin.gif

These are tighter than the PB's and TD's. Half size to full size up is the way to go.
I think some of you guys got a damn woman's size, and don't realize it.

Quick question

This buyer who created account (has two positive ratings already) on eBay today and offered me $1200 for Yeezy Boost 350 but he want me to send next day air. He's paypal ready. 

Should I sell it to him or too much risk?
scam, been happening a ton lately on ebay. i bet they are located in florida too... am i right

easy. they buy heats once they create a brand new account. Meaning that they would MOST LIKELY do some sort of chargeback. DONT trust anyone with less than 10 feedback..
anybody can chargeback though. whats the difference between this dude and some random on facebook or even niketalk. if someone wants to try to scam they'll try.

anybody can chargeback though. whats the difference between this dude and some random on facebook or even niketalk. if someone wants to try to scam they'll try.

don't let the big $$ figure blind you. the red flags are there for an obvious scam. asking for overnight shipping and brand new account made within days. obviously you want it to be legit cause its $1200 but thats exactly what the scammer wants you to believe. the next day shipping gets the shoe to them immediately then they file a chargeback and your shoes and $$ gone. don't be dumb

Any legit guys in here got a DS US11 Moon Rock they'd trade for a DS US10.5?

If anyone has a lead send me a msg :smile: Not looking to sell, I want to rock these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom