ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It blows my mind how some people come and asks for legit check on pairs like these.... Like these are the worst fakes ever. No offense, if you can't tell that a pair like this are fake. Then you shouldn't be dropping $1000 on a pair of shoes then.
Was about to say the same. Repped.

It blows my mind how some people come and asks for legit check on pairs like these.... Like these are the worst fakes ever. No offense, if you can't tell that a pair like this are fake. Then you shouldn't be dropping $1000 on a pair of shoes then.
These dudes arent dropping a rack these pairs. They found a "steal" for $150. At least he was smart enough to get a legit check

them joints straight trash I think people be trolling with the legit checks lol
that ran through my mind as well, but it seems like he made an account in order to get a legit check though. So most likely he needed the help.

Hi guys, can I get a legit check on these? 
746.gif

I have some questions regarding the 950s. Does anyone own the men and women? A PM will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
The 350s ended up being much nicer in person than I had thought. Really comfortable too!

Still I think they are overpriced at $200, let alone the $800+ that people are shelling out.

I think Grey/Gum or Navy/Gum 350s would look dope!

I'm getting all my finances in order, I'll pull the trigger in about a week or two. 
It's so worth it man. You'll never regret it. plus is has unreal resale value. Probably shouldn't say that in this thread lmao

Welp, I ended up ordering a 12.5 in the Moon Rocks - I need 11.
Sole Supremacy says they won't do size swaps until mid January if it's not local, soo.....
Sig check. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom