ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a pair of 950s (assuming they actually ship). I ordered TTS, do y'all think I'll be fine or should I have gone down .5-1?

legit check please

has the receipt but you can never be too sure

especially since he's on the west coast but the receipt is for a foot locker in Georgia..

Thanks
perfect kicks UA

Suede is the giveaway every time, but noone ever mentions that lol.

$1100.........
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Please please help eBay user posted that these were 100% authentic and would come with US receipt well low and behold no receipt. I already know the answer but can you guys just confirm what I already know to be true and do a LC? Thanks.
FAAKKE

Last edited:
Please please help eBay user posted that these were 100% authentic and would come with US receipt well low and behold no receipt. I already know the answer but can you guys just confirm what I already know to be true and do a LC? Thanks.

Ask for a picture to do a comparison with two pairs right next to each other. the pattern is all suppose to flow the same way side ways. take a photo from top down. 

Last edited:
Reactions: f82

do i comparison with two pairs right next to each other. the pattern is all suppose to flow the same way side ways. take a photo from top down. 

It doesn't. I'm already opening a claim with eBay. Anyone have experience with eBay and refunding when items aren't as described?
Yeah you should be good. The buyer is at a major advantage on eBay, it'll probably take a few weeks but you'll get your money back.

It doesn't. I'm already opening a claim with eBay. Anyone have experience with eBay and refunding when items aren't as described?
first off... the white tab that is attached to the shoe is suppose to be on the right pair of left loop. 

Last edited:
Reactions: f82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom