ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, besides the PBs all the other colorways look too similar to warrant wanting all of them. At least for me. I'm still debating if I even want to keep mine after talking to owners and seeing the pics of the midsole cracking. I understand they are shoes and will wear down, but for the price, even retail they shouldn't wear down as quickly as they appear to.

San Fernando Valley fam can yall check the confirmed app

Does it say you're not in the zone? Wtf I'm in Encino

Last edited:
Honestly, besides the PBs all the other colorways look too similar to warrant wanting all of them.

yep which is why im sticking to my TDs and PBs and if Tans if I can get them for retail

moonrocks are cool but after seeing them in person id rather TDs

as far as the 750s I would like all of them

Last edited:
Gotta drive further east... I'm in north Hollywood and I'm confirmed
Nvm my location services were off for the app lol. I'm in the zone now. I think the zone ends in like Reseda, barely made it

Last edited:
Not sure if I can keep spending money on the same shoe, just a different color.. You have to think we still have the belugas to look forward to as well.

Just checked out my reservations for the hell of it and it says i picked up my pair "December 12nd" wtf lol

Edit: for PBs

Last edited:
Do you guys think Ye would've eventually designed something like the 750's/350's had he stayed with Nike? I'm just wondering because I'm sure he has a lot of sketches for sneaker designs...but his Nike designs vary from his adidas...I know a part of it is that at Nike he used other Nike sneakers' tooling (3's outsolde, trainer outsole on Y2's etc)

Do you guys think Ye would've eventually designed something like the 750's/350's had he stayed with Nike? I'm just wondering because I'm sure he has a lot of sketches for sneaker designs...but his Nike designs vary from his adidas...I know a part of it is that at Nike he used other Nike sneakers' tooling (3's outsolde, trainer outsole on Y2's etc)
Nope because Nike would've had him use tooling from other Nike shoes like they previously did.

Nope because Nike would've had him use tooling from other Nike shoes like they previously did.
He's said that he brought designs to Nike and they didn't see the value in them & that was part of his reason for leaving.

Wait, ye designed boost and primeknit?
No but he designed the silhouettes of his shoes. Then got to choose materials that Adidas had. If you see Ye's first year with adidas he was rocking Pure Boosts and then he was rocking Ultra Boosts. He fell in love with the comfort of Boost tech and he liked the primeknit material and included it on the 350s.

TANS LOOK LIKE THE SAME SHOE SO MUCH I WENT THROUGH PAGES LOOKING FOR THE "NEW" PICS AND WENT BACK ONLY TO REALIZE WHEN I READ, THAT THOSE WERE INDEED THE TAN PICS :lol: ... THIS WHAT KANYE MEANT BY EVERYONE WILL GET YEEZYS HAHA

He's said that he brought designs to Nike and they didn't see the value in them & that was part of his reason for leaving.
true.. i recall him saying he made like 20+ designs with adidas .. or any coincidence the tubulars have that kanye'eque tongue?  idk

so what did he design that wasn't adidas tooling?
He had been using soles from the 3s and ATC2s. With adidas he design the whole shoe just used tech that adidas provided. It's the same as if he designed his own complete shoe, soles included but just used Nike Air. Which is tech provided from Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom