ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really feeling the tan's either, they look like you walked in the desert for weeks and urinated on them. Will still cop to complete the 350 set...

Now that I got my calls for my 11s, I'm back in this thread.

I'm in for Oxford Tans.

Now that I got my calls for my 11s, I'm back in this thread.

I'm in for Oxford Tans.
welcome back 
pimp.gif

Does anyone know when the complete list of retailers for the 750 drop is releasing? 
You've already asked this before and someone has already said no. No official list yet. There was one list but it's not a confirmed verified list either.

But most point to it being the same as those retailers that carried TD and PB.

Now you can continue searching for legit Yeezy's in resale market until the official statement is out.

Last edited:
so got a 2nd pair of moonrocks and the suede on the tabs is different. assuming this is normal?

bought the 2nd pair becuz the `st pair was 1/2 sz too big, but the 2nd pair i got has a different suede texture.

pretty sure theyre both legit. just kinda weird.

Last edited:
not really feeling the tan's either, they look like you walked in the desert for weeks and urinated on them. Will still cop to complete the 350 set...
the best part is I'm sure when describing the color way he wanted, kanye may of described it in this way haha ..

the best part is I'm sure when describing the color way he wanted, kanye may of described it in this way haha ..
 I picture him saying... "Yo those Moonrocks are dope, hey Jasper take these and wear them for 100 days without cleaning them" that's what they look like.

I picture him saying... "Yo those Moonrocks are dope, hey Jasper take these and wear them for 100 days without cleaning them" that's what they look like.
considering most of the season one clothes look like you crawled through barbed wire and rolled down a hill i wouldn't doubt that that was the color way kanye wanted.. "piss covered sand" or PCS for short

so got a 2nd pair of moonrocks and the suede on the tabs is different. assuming this is normal?

bought the 2nd pair becuz the `st pair was 1/2 sz too big, but the 2nd pair i got has a different suede texture.

Had a two pairs of TD's like this, both were legit, had a size 9 and size 11, for some reason the sized 11 had a softer more textured/fuzzy suede to it, but both were legit. It can happen

[thread="577854"]Quote:[/thread]

Had a two pairs of TD's like this, both were legit, had a size 9 and size 11, for some reason the sized 11 had a softer more textured/fuzzy suede to it, but both were legit. It can happen

Ain't no one wanting no fake looking pears, I would return the low quality one for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom