ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just saw Mike Epps buying lots of yeezys at the Fox Hills mall

MRs & Red Octobers

uploaded today, didnt understand anything after the greezy statement though lol

When I saw him it was after this vid was posted, part of why it was so surreal.

He was buying them from Metro Fusion, a clothing store that also does sneaker reselling. They were charging $1200 for MRs. No idea how much the Red Octobers were.

That's what I been saying. It's not a competition because adi can't even afford the buy in. That hype can't be put on a year end report...
Make no mistake, this battle is not one of pocket book depth; it will be fought on the battlefield of public opinion. Remember, Adidas had the crown and the marketshare dominated; until a young upstart company with less money but more vision and innovation (NIKE) came knocking. Michael Jordan had preferred to be with Adidas over NIKE in those days if you recall.
Absolutely. Many people are now discovering adidas, which is what they wanted. But I've always kept shell toes and Stan smiths in my closet when it wasn't cool. The only public opinion that really counts though is where the money is spent and unless Adidas puts out enough product for the public to choose then the opinion doesn't matter..

man if i was the coach for the lakers...i'd bench sweggy p for wearing 750s in a NBA game. Take the game seriously...seriously.

Absolutely. Many people are now discovering adidas, which is what they wanted. But I've always kept shell toes and Stan smiths in my closet when it wasn't cool. The only public opinion that really counts though is where the money is spent and unless Adidas puts out enough product for the public to choose then the opinion doesn't matter..
I guess we'll just have to wait and see how JB fairs in 2016.

i dont think nike is scared of kanye... no no no... they are scared of the momentum that adidas is gaining this year. adidas takes risks and pushes bars that nike would never touch. and example of this would be the king push eqt's which adidas publically said "hey these are inspired by fish scale cocaine and we dont care"... but an even bigger example... boost in general. if you live in nyc or have visited there the past few months you can see this best. boost is taking over the public is slowly realizing adidas and the amazing things they offer. in the past year i feel like the collabs and quality overall have hit a new standard for the 3 stripes.

fax

when is adidas us gonna make this announcement 
frown.gif

when is adidas us gonna make this announcement 
frown.gif
 adidas,  tues  or wed.     other sites  maybe  tonight sometime.  but this isn't the  first time this has been asked today.  everyone knows  they are coming, so  even if you find out  tonight  or tom.  how will that help anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom