ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

@wHipLAshTw03 I refuse to believe that story from someone with your username. Show proof you sad middle aged man. And link to your bio? Lmao 40 year old stressing over Yeezys
You're a better man than me for actually reading that entire post.
The dumbing down of America is directly correlated to the fact that today's younger generation who depend so much on technology and gadgets no longer know how to read and write because their attention span is worse than 8-week old puppies. Its sort of like when all kinds of people spell "must have" or "could have" like this: "must of" "could of"

There is a reason why Asian and European countries regularly score higher than Americans in all kinds of academic aptitude tests. And if you can read between the lines, it could be indirectly related to the younger cats' attitude and overall sentiment towards these overhyped Yeezys. If Kanye is your idol and you want to emulate him so far as to cutting your $380 straps just because Kanye did it, something is terribly wrong.

Sad isn't it

Last edited:
Absolutely nobody is dressing like these pics here in LA. Yeezy clothing effect is strictly an Internet phenomenon
I saw a few people in NYC wearing everything yeezy. I was in front of Penn Station and people were giggling and an Italian guy said something to the effect of "what a fool' and pointed at the 950s

Last edited:

The dumbing down of America is directly correlated to the fact that today's younger generation who depend so much on technology and gadgets no longer KNOW HOW TO READ AND WRITE because their attention span is worse than 8-week old puppies. Its sort of like when all kinds of people spell "must have" or "could have" like this: "must of" "could of"

There is a reason why Asian and European countries regularly score higher than Americans in all kinds of academic aptitude tests. And if you can read between the lines, it could be indirectly related to the younger cats' attitude and overall sentiment towards these overhyped Yeezys. If Kanye is your idol and you want to emulate him so far as to cutting your $380 straps just because Kanye did it, something is terribly wrong.

Sad isn't it
Those shoes could have been high quality reps, but if hes really that dumb to cut a strap off an easily $2000 shoe then youre a ******* sheep. Kanye doesnt just "cut off" a strap on a shoe, hes probably wearing a sample adidas gave him, but you know anything to be like Kanye right?

I could be wrong but I thing they're were 2 different URL's. One being /yeezy which shot me to the splash page. However for canada i used /ca/apps/yeezy and shot me right thru to the product page. Perhaps someone can elaborate. Is the URL effectively the same and I got lucky?

From my experience they were the same. As my page was refreshing i'd see the ca/apps/yeezy but once it refreshed it was the /yeezy.

Wasn't all backdoored. Me and some members in here got thru manually by waiting on that stupid line

Yeah i know, what i meant was that the waiting line **** is ******ed. I wish it was the TD and these yeezies sat for two mfing hours. Till the bd link got out. 2 mfing hours.. I cant get through. I just dont get why they make it so difficult while people copping 2-4 pairs. I jusy dont get it man

I stil don't understand why Houston doesnt get the confirmed app when we the 4th biggest citty in the US smh.. 
you ever hear about 4th place in the olympics? 
laugh.gif

Did Adidas clean out everyone's cart. I had a pair in cart yesterday after I placed my order and now they are gone 

Yeah i know, what i meant was that the waiting line **** is ******ed. I wish it was the TD and these yeezies sat for two mfing hours. Till the bd link got out. 2 mfing hours.. I cant get through. I just dont get why they make it so difficult while people copping 2-4 pairs. I jusy dont get it man

I don't think they sat for two hours...They only let some people through at a time...I'm sure if they were FCFS they would have be gone quick.

Test me and let's talk real estate, commercial financing, LTV, DTI, Underwriting and funding a residential/commercial mortgage, the difference between 11th district cost of funds and LIBOR indeces, etc....better yet, why don't you quiz me on sports in the 80s and 90s...you'll get all the proof you need about my middle-aged wisdom. As far as my "bio," click on my profile description. Wanna know who I played against in high school? Google Ed O'Bannon, Charles O'Bannon, Jacque Vaughn, Kenny Bruner, Avondre Jones, Schea Cotton. Let's go bro

I could talk to you all day about commercial finance and not only limited to real estate... If I've learned anything in my career it's that knowledge doesn't always equate to success and if you're truly as successful as you claim to be you shouldn't have the time to respond to every teenager in this thread who is questioning you... Nor would you feel the need to... Do yourself a favor and log off and spend some time with your kids

The dumbing down of America is directly correlated to the fact that today's younger generation who depend so much on technology and gadgets no longer KNOW HOW TO READ AND WRITE because their attention span is worse than 8-week old puppies. Its sort of like when all kinds of people spell "must have" or "could have" like this: "must of" "could of"

Sad isn't it
Those shoes could have been high quality reps, but if hes really that dumb to cut a strap off an easily $2000 shoe then youre a ******* sheep. Kanye doesnt just "cut off" a strap on a shoe, hes probably wearing a sample adidas gave him, but you know anything to be like Kanye right?
Precisely. Even if Kanye is wearing a sample, you still got clowns cutting off straps on their 750s just because Kanye did it. High quality reps or not, you're still cutting off straps to imitate exactly what Kanye's shoes look like. That's my point. If Kanye is sagging his pants and you can see that he's wearing a G-String underneath, you gonna do the same thing? lol...Now that's pathetic.

Last edited:

you ever hear about 4th place in the olympics? 
laugh.gif
Im just saying at least top 5 Us populated cities... This baccdooring out here aint whats up.. Im scared for the 750's i really want thats coming out. Like im not these crazy cats out here paying that 1800 resale when i can buy 2 pairs of visvim and some common projects for thats just bananas. 

The dumbing down of America is directly correlated to the fact that today's younger generation who depend so much on technology and gadgets no longer know how to read and write because their attention span is worse than 8-week old puppies. Its sort of like when all kinds of people spell "must have" or "could have" like this: "must of" "could of"

Sad isn't it
Did not read a single word of this post, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom