ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the biggest question of all: how will the tan release go down? Season 1 or similar to the first two drops? Would love to see footsites make a comeback for an online option. I just don't see it happening.

Yea **** that. Pay someone $250 to jack all my CC info.

Even if you did this over three cards, prob best to report each one lost if you actually get the shoe in hand.

This service sounds sus af.

You bring up a great point!
Fortunately for me I use a pre-paid CC for purchases I find to be in the grey area. Works fine. Easy enough to rectify if a problem were to arise.

Bait is sketchy. They bded all their hypebeast ub
Thankfully I couldn't care less about those (regular UBs are some of favorites though). I'm sure some, if not most of the 750s met the same result as the HB UBs, but I'll choose to remain optimistic till 10 rolls around. Truth be told, the only thing I like about Bait is their sales. Realistically speaking, there aren't too many honest places I can think off of the top of my head unfortunately. I know there are a few out there, but sadly, I cannot think of a single 1.

the biggest question of all: how will the tan release go down? Season 1 or similar to the first two drops? Would love to see footsites make a comeback for an online option. I just don't see it happening.
I think they might be. Toronto FTL having a raffle at their store. And it'll be on Confirmed for the participating cities.

WTF? Not one person from Bait???? It's like everywhere you go now there's so much damn into money into sneakers (certain collabs and the rare rare Jordan's now days-Don Cs and Ovo) everyone's doing this ****. I show up to Bait and there's a bunch of Eastside hipsters wearing Bape (and one is rocking a shark hoodie that should of went to a customer) and another wearing 1000 dollars worth of color coordinated rags (dope hoodie though) off what I would imagine to be a small salary and then when I ask questions about what sizes they have, they act secretive. And I asked how many people signed up and he said well over 1200 without even looking but that may be the truth, but it could also make the average naïve person think well if there's that many damn people then I'm sure someone else won. But NIKETALK always knows someone that won or won, always. **** Bait. Really. I'm sending an email without swear words to corporate in the AM. Atleast maybe for the next release they will be a little more apprehensive I just don't think they understand for a lot of us this is like winning the lottery, this is a big deal, I don't even live in downtown Seattle I live by the airport, most of us are checking are email periodically every 10 minutes throughout the entire damn day. But I guess they could be making some invoices for their homey's too. They need to videotape the process. The only sneaker place I've ever been to that's 100% legit is house of hoops in south center mall and that's because the manager knows how it feels, he has no sense of entitlement and he's a regular OG sneaker head. I've seen him more than a few times be upset because he cant pick up if shoe he wants. But this is ********

Last edited:
nerd.gif

A friend sold a 750 Black Size 8 for $2350 shipped today, so there are definitely people out there who will pay for Yeezys.

PO

Since we know all of the Yeezys that released this year. How will you rank all of them? (350s, 750s, 950s)
Here's mine:
OG 750s
TB 750s
TD 350s
MR 350s
PB 350s
OT 350s
All 950s

Skipped about fifty pages
But didn't see one tweet or ig post about someone winning the SF Adidas raffle

Numbers must have been super low. First time I don't know anybody who hit there

WTF? Not one person from Bait???? It's like everywhere you go now there's so much damn into money into sneakers (certain collabs and the rare rare Jordan's now days-Don Cs and Ovo) everyone's doing this ****. I show up to Bait and there's a bunch of Eastside hipsters wearing Bape (and one is rocking a shark hoodie that should of went to a customer) and another wearing 1000 dollars worth of color coordinated rags (dope hoodie though) off what I would imagine to be a small salary and then when I ask questions about what sizes they have, they act secretive. And I asked how many people signed up and he said well over 1200 without even looking but that may be the truth, but it could also make the average naïve person think well if there's that many damn people then I'm sure someone else won. But NIKETALK always knows someone that won or won, always. **** Bait. Really. I'm sending an email without swear words to corporate in the AM. Atleast maybe for the next release they will be a little more apprehensive I just don't think they understand for a lot of us this is like winning the lottery, this is a big deal, I don't even live in downtown Seattle I live by the airport, most of us are checking are email periodically every 10 minutes throughout the entire damn day. But I guess they could be making some invoices for their homey's too. They need to videotape the process. The only sneaker place I've ever been to that's 100% legit is house of hoops in south center mall and that's because the manager knows how it feels, he has no sense of entitlement and he's a regular OG sneaker head. I've seen him more than a few times be upset because he cant pick up if shoe he wants. But this is ********
BAIT sent me an email for the YEEZYs!!!!
It said:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom