ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to take away attention from the robbery. But why was the dude holding a laptop and phone walking into the store. That's BEGGING to get robbed. 

Go in there, pick up your shoes, and go back to your car to drive home. Don't get distracted for some stupid ish like that by trying to cop two pairs

wow. when buying sneakers now becomes a safety issue. smh. good thing nobody managed to shoot somebody for it.
Hence the reason why I didnt r

the robbery story that's been floating around:
People are always looking for the easy way out and it's sad. If this individual had enough money to purchase a gun, then he had enough money to purchase a pair at retail—which he could have obtained with a little work and no violence. 
The moral of the story - Never underestimate the other guys greed!!

you're walking out of the store with a laptop in one hand (trying to secure your 2nd pair) and a $2500 shoe in the other!  you're asking for it.

nex time...pick your pair and BE OUT!

Last edited:

Not trying to take away attention from the robbery. But why was the dude holding a laptop and phone walking into the store. That's BEGGING to get robbed. 

Go in there, pick up your shoes, and go back to your car to drive home. Don't get distracted for some stupid ish like that by trying to cop two pairs
Exactly..  glad everything was resolved.. but he has to be more aware

Man starting to get iffy seeing folks already getting confirmation email from ADC. Praying that I get my info by end of business day and get the shoes before XMAS...

Last edited:
size 11.5-12 going for 1800-2k.. 
mean.gif
  You think price will drop when everyone who gets em in hand throws em on the bay?

i ordered some random stuff last week from adc and shoprunner ended up taking 4 days to deliver. that was pretty lame.

Yup. Stupid buyers don't realize they dictate the market. Too many rich people who don't care about spending a couple thousand :lol:

size 11.5-12 going for 1800-2k.. 
mean.gif
  You think price will drop when everyone who gets em in hand throws em on the bay?
only goes up from here bro.

With these yeezys people are so afraid to buy fakes that they're willing to buy from FC (TDs best example)

So for the people that did get the 750's, what consolation sneaker or sneakers did ya'll pick up? I copped the black/white flyknit racers and the cyber monday 1's. Yet, it still doesn't satisfy the L that I took over the weekend 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

f'ed up situation but I'm going to have to agree with this.  I would NEVER be walking around with a laptop, cellphone and a pair of $2500 pair of shoes in my hand.  People get jacked in the city with just a iphone in hand during the holiday season.

Waiting on 2 orders from ADC to hopefully update with shipping info. Huge S/O to the homie on here that texted me the BD link mayyyn. Cooked while at Disneyland waitin in line for a ride lol. If they somehow get cancelled, glad I was at least able to checkout. Good luck on those shipping emails guys.

People dont understand buyers dictate market. If nobody was paying high prices they would sell them cheaper to the the cash... its only worth what somebody is willing to pay for them... My question is why would somebody pay 2k for a shoe that could be restocked at some point. Plus once you buy something for resell price you dont want to sell for less.

I just wanna know what it takes to get this BD link. What generous NTer will help another fellow NTer out like the good ol days?

I took a hard L on Saturday and told myself I'm done trying unless I somehow get a hookup at a store or get one of these BD links.

Waiting on 2 orders from ADC to hopefully update with shipping info. Huge S/O to the homie on here that texted me the BD link mayyyn. Cooked while at Disneyland waitin in line for a ride lol. If they somehow get cancelled, glad I was at least able to checkout. Good luck on those shipping emails guys.

idk how you got the Adidas BD Link to work.. the page never loaded for me..

nice. lucky u have fam who cared to share making you one happy kid while in disneyland for sure bro. lol

i on the other hand, was in a flight because airline decided to be late by 1 hr just in time to eat up the release time while im still in flight. the moment i landed i turned it on and went to the website but i was an hour away and was reading on here how many people cooked 2 pairs and such and im like shhhiiiiiii... but yeah. took an L on adc. ddn't even bother with the other sites i know those'll be botted up and crash. if flight didn't delay, i know i could've at least secured a pair 

I just wanna know what it takes to get this BD link   Can someone PM the bd link . What generous NTer will help another fellow NTer out like the good ol days?

I took a hard L on Saturday and told myself I'm done trying unless I somehow get a hookup at a store or get one of these BD links.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom