ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro pay your damn cc bill wtf
Nah man it was on Eastbay's end. I had to enter my CVV like four times because it wouldn't accept it or whatever.  I copped some asics like ten minutes after no problem 
mean.gif

I tried selling my MRs and it was too much of a pain in the behind. Too many flakers, so I'm keeping them.....I was concerned about the chipping and midsole paint cracking that seems to be common. Oh well.
put them on ebay as a Buy It Now with immediate payment

Question for anyone in Germany. I have family there, they said they would check out the shops in Stuttgart. Are the lines/raffles as crazy there as here? Also, if I can cop from adc de and footlocker de, I can use my US billing and ship to Germany?

just keep it on for up to 1 week after a yeezy drop.. NO pain no gain.

They tweeting up all BS shoes. Like no one what ******* good deal on junks! Thats where you can go to the outlet and get some! Wish there was a yeezy sole link[emoji]128514[/emoji] Someone tell the guy to create a yeezy sole link

Not sure why you even bother calling East Bay. Those phone operators don't know anything, making minimum wage. The only info they have is the same info you have.

Until you get a shipping confirmation with tracking number, I wouldn't rest easy.

Why the hell do y'all care about a receipt!? Y'all want the receipt or y'all want the shoes? Wear them and chill

Why the hell do y'all care about a receipt!? Y'all want the receipt or y'all want the shoes? Wear them and chill

Thought we already established it's not cool to wear shoes in this thread. All these barefooted resellers know what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom