ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is a really sad fact, Chinese made $2000 resell shoes where the zipper breaks. Sad. Or you can go to LV and Margiella and buy Italian made sheep leather sneakers for less than that resale. Honestly it's all Kanye's name, he's got people buying roshe runs for $900. Hype will never die until production sky rockets through the clouds. What is really sad is I have seen one person rock 350s in person, most people are scared to wear them. Honesty when is the last time you saw multiple or even one person rock yeezys that isn't your friend? It never/rarely happens. Kanye really f-ed the game up with people buying high resale to wear 4 times for 2 hours each time then boxing them away or reselling them on eBay for rape. Sad state we live in

You must not live in NYC or LA. I see mad heads wearing them in LA including myself. PBs are my daily sneaks

You must not live in NYC or LA. I see mad heads wearing them in LA including myself. PBs are my daily sneaks

I would be the same as you bro I rock all my sneakers heavy no matter what resale is, I want to pass all my stuff down to my son, but I've just never been successful in getting a pair :/. But yea I saw a dude in JFK rocking the turtle doves. I live in the DMV which is a pretty big market for sneakers and I rarely ever see yeezys rocked

Last edited:
You stans..I mean fans...do realize that Ye isn't taken serious by any fashion house, right?

He will never be FOG, because he's not as creative as you take him for. (which is still a stretch since Jerry just remakes the same **** from 80s-90s and elongates them)

They're whoring 350s because Nike designers are in the middle of a lawsuit with Nike and can't help him design anything till it's settled.

Tinker, Dolce and others all had input in every Nike model...He didn't create the Yeezy.

Even the og drawing was inspired by Mags.

Ye is a lot of things, but a fashion icon...yeah, no.

GR 350s and no one will want them. They'll be Y-3 that sits and sits and ends up on jackthreads.

Exactly I was arguing with the fan boys yesterday. Well said

You stans..I mean fans...do realize that Ye isn't taken serious by any fashion house, right?

He will never be FOG, because he's not as creative as you take him for
you said this like Jerry hasnt made a career off ripping off Rick Owens (i am a fan of FOG but its the truth)

Last edited:

He will never be FOG, because he's not as creative as you take him for. (which is still a stretch since Jerry just remakes the same **** from 80s-90s and elongates them)

They're whoring 350s because Nike designers are in the middle of a lawsuit with Nike and can't help him design anything till it's settled.

Tinker, Dolce and others all had input in every Nike model...He didn't create the Yeezy.

Even the og drawing was inspired by Mags.

Ye is a lot of things, but a fashion icon...yeah, no.

GR 350s and no one will want them. They'll be Y-3 that sits and sits and ends up on jackthreads.

Many people already know that Yeezy clothing isn't taken seriously.

If the 350s were GR there would still people that want them at retail.

And that is a really sad fact, Chinese made $2000 resell shoes where the zipper breaks. Sad. Or you can go to LV and Margiella and buy Italian made sheep leather sneakers for less than that resale. Honestly it's all Kanye's name, he's got people buying roshe runs for $900. Hype will never die until production sky rockets through the clouds. What is really sad is I have seen one person rock 350s in person, most people are scared to wear them. Honesty when is the last time you saw multiple or even one person rock yeezys that isn't your friend? It never/rarely happens. Kanye really f-ed the game up with people buying high resale to wear 4 times for 2 hours each time then boxing them away or reselling them on eBay for rape. Sad state we live in
ive seen a lot of 350s around campus but that might just be because we're college students

He said he primarily buys new balance and Asics how can he be a nike fanboy?
I on the other hand only buy nike lol ain't had another brand of sneakers for about 14 years.
Thanks for pointing that out, dude doesn't read. I played basketball and grew up on Jordan's and still have love for the brand, I think 2016 will be epic with all the 4s. But now I get whatever, mostly NB and Asics. And would like to purchase some Adidas but if it weren't so hard to purchase anything dope from them, my reason for my post and just my opinion. They need to up production numbers. They should also drop tan boost and white boost around the same time as the 350.
& Whatever, if he thinks people are gonna buy Stan Smiths, ZX Flux and ******* Ultra Boost with waves of colors on them after loosing out on a Yeezy sneaker YOU ARE an Adidas ****BOY,
And I'm just talkin economics and Adidas can't replicate what Jordan brand did because they don't have such a deep catalog (hundreds of killer Jordan retros and strong basketball sneakers from Kobe, James, Irving and other nice alternatives, like ACG gear, Air Max, Nikelab, etc.
Peace

I would be the same as you bro I rock all my sneakers heavy no matter what resale is, I want to pass all my stuff down to my son, but I've just never been successful in getting a pair :/. But yea I saw a dude in JFK rocking the turtle doves. I live in the DMV which is a pretty big market for sneakers and I rarely ever see yeezys rocked

Ive been pretty lucky in getting my hands on these. Theyre too easy to wear not to rock them. You will get a pair eventually but if you havent tried any boost period, UBs are GOAT.

Ive been pretty lucky in getting my hands on these. Theyre too easy to wear not to rock them. You will get a pair eventually but if you havent tried any boost period, UBs are GOAT.

I can't stop wearing my white UBs lol, that's my daily shoe

But that markup by resellers is where all the $ is going. Resellers are making atleast a Grand off these shoes, at the very least! And they are the ones getting rich not adidas. Adidas are nothing but Nike copycats, they are using the same exact model that Nike used for selling yeezys. Kanye is a fool I swear, he needs to honestly just make his own factory and sell his sneakers at resell price and he will be the billionaire that he wants to be. I honestly think he is thinking that way but adidas right now is raping him
The 750 is 350$ and the boots were over 600$ - he pretty much already is selling them at resell prices. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for pointing that out, dude doesn't read. I played basketball and grew up on Jordan's and still have love for the brand, I think 2016 will be epic with all the 4s. But now I get whatever, mostly NB and Asics. And would like to purchase some Adidas but if it weren't so hard to purchase anything dope from them, my reason for my post and just my opinion. They need to up production numbers. They should also drop tan boost and white boost around the same time as the 350.
& Whatever, if he thinks people are gonna buy Stan Smiths, ZX Flux and ******* Ultra Boost with waves of colors on them after loosing out on a Yeezy sneaker YOU ARE an Adidas ****BOY,
And I'm just talkin economics and Adidas can't replicate what Jordan brand did because they don't have such a deep catalog (hundreds of killer Jordan retros and strong basketball sneakers from Kobe, James, Irving and other nice alternatives, like ACG gear, Air Max, Nikelab, etc.
Peace

Agree with you totally, I only own a few pairs of Jordan's.
I am a air max 95 guy and that's all I really wear anything else doesn't really do it for me. To stuck in my ways, nike will always get my money. Sergio lozano your the true og. Timeless sneakers is what I like in 25 years lets see if people still wanna rock these yeezys. Only time will tell!

Kanye really f-ed the game up with people buying high resale to wear 4 times for 2 hours each time then boxing them away or reselling them on eBay for rape. Sad state we live in
Kanye isn't making people pay resale.  Some people have the money to pay resale prices, and then there are people who refuse to take their L and pay resale to make themselves feel whole again.

Since when did FC start selling sneakers before release date ..... They got the Tans up already.

FC has had early shoes for probably over half a decade if not more. By early I'm talking about months. But I think that was before the whole sample/unauthorized controversy. Retailers already have these in stock. They don't get their shipment the day of release and it's very likely many of those pairs have already been diverted.

Any Canadians tracking the resell prices of the 750's on craigslist right now? Prices hitting 2500-4500 (ABSURD) CAD right now in Vancouver...
I haven't seen anyone crazy enough to try and charge 4000 for any size in Toronto. However, most if not all sizes are 2500 and above.

Kanye isn't making people pay resale.  Some people have the money to pay resale prices, and then there are people who refuse to take their L and pay resale to make themselves feel whole again.
Hit it right on the money. No pun intended. But you're right. If people were to stop paying resale prices then there wouldn't be no resale market. But people are very materialistic and very superficial that they need to have these shoes to feel like they're someone again. If I strike out then I strike out. Money saved for me even if I had money to buy at resale I'm not doing it. Money saved on to something else.

I find my 350s very comfortable, been wearing them every day for months. Do you think UB are a better value for price? I was about to cop a white pair.
UBs are far more comfortable than 350s. For $180 I'd pick em up over 350s at $200. But then again I'll always pick up UBs over 350s since I get em at around $90-$120 bucks.

Some people don't though, I know plenty of people will put themselves in debt just to try and stunt on Instagram and be like hey I got the yeezys.
They will Pay resale on their credit card and be paying off one pair of sneakers for the next 2 years. Just the society will live in, when the buyer probably doesn't even like the way they look they just want to show off.
Don't get me wrong I know alot people do have the money the amount of messages I got from Chinese people was shocking when I was selling mine.

I find my 350s very comfortable, been wearing them every day for months. Do you think UB are a better value for price? I was about to cop a white pair.

Own both and the comfort of the UB's > 350's for me
personally.

UB's are about 40 dollars less as well

Last edited:
Exactly! Sold out because of it being limited. U just made my point. Adidas needs to stock those for the people that miss out on the 350s to keep sales within the brand. Get it??
Another article on the economics of Adidas and how to make a dent in sales, and most of that comes from sports sales(70%), not Kanye. If you think there making numbers off the Yezzy line and limited kicks u are either super biased and naive or ignorant.
http://fortune.com/2015/05/20/can-kanye-west-save-adidas/
And name those 5 Adidas that u can buy off the site? I'll wait.
There's 5 Nike Ids that I'll scoop up with the quickness or the wheat air max 90s, or some Kobe Elite low IDs or Oreo Nike flyknit racers or some Pendleton collab Nikes. Goes on and on. Adidas is bringing heat but there economics will stay ****** as long as they keep them limited. That's all I'm saying.

And I primarily buy New Balance and Asics. Not trying to say one brand is better than the other. Adidas has a small window with Kanye to make a huge dent, make crazy money, instead there ******* around. The Ultra Boost should not be sold out everywhere

I don't care wtf you're saying, can you please learn its yeezy, not yezzy. Once you can perfect this simple task, maybe others will take what you're saying seriously. I mean it's only everywhere as yeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom