ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU CART CONTAINS PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE SOLD OUT - YEEZY 350 BOOST, YEEZY 350 BOOST. 

PLEASE EDIT YOUR SHOPPING CART TO REMOVE THESE ITEMS BEFORE CONTINUING TO CHECKOUT.

YOU CART CONTAINS PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE SOLD OUT - YEEZY 350 BOOST. 
PLEASE EDIT YOUR SHOPPING CART TO REMOVE THESE ITEMS BEFORE CONTINUING TO CHECKOUT.
i'm done will most likely wait for ADC

welp, finally got through to enter credit card info, they take credit card info, then tell me sold out

I'm convinced I would have cooked if I didn't accidentally add TWO to my cart. I was at order submit screen FOUR ******' times but couldn't get the second one out of my cart. As soon as I got it out finally, hit submit and it told me the item in my cart was no longer in stock. #Tearsday

What do i DO FROM HERE!?!?
cANT GET PAST STEP 3
200_s.gif

I'm convinced I would have cooked if I didn't accidentally add TWO to my cart. I was at order submit screen FOUR ******' times but couldn't get the second one out of my cart. As soon as I got it out finally, hit submit and it told me the item in my cart was no longer in stock. #Tearsday

Yeah, me too bro

YOU CART CONTAINS PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE SOLD OUT - YEEZY 350 BOOST. 

Never give up, until its time to give up! Sites dead! Oh well

View media item 1846290 Honestly don't know how to take this, but the word "Stan" isn't something positive, just know that they are out there laughing at yah scrabble and go crazy for the hype they create. Never forget that. They crave for people to run around like rats for their products. On a side note.. On to the chocolate 750's. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom