ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know the odds of charged transactions from ADC falling through with no confirmation email? I was able to make three orders and got charged on three cards but no confirmatione mail for any of them lol, i also wasn't signed in so theres no order history :frown: any help is appreciated! thank youu

I don't even wanna see the other potential colors besides Beluga. Solar and Platinum worked on the Nike Yeezy models, but on a shoe like the 350s, the colors we've seen will be the best.

does anyone know the odds of charged transactions from ADC falling through with no confirmation email? I was able to make three orders and got charged on three cards but no confirmatione mail for any of them lol, i also wasn't signed in so theres no order history :frown: any help is appreciated! thank youu

If you use different cards are you ok with ADC or do you need multiple addresses as well?

Anyone using the ADC BD link that is able to checkout with any other sizes other than the 7.5? Im trying all the other sizes that are in stock but am not able to check out.

Nope just feel bad that you never seen him lol

I'm just being a ****. I would like to get to one of his shows, if I remember correctly though, the closest he's been to me is ny or jersey. And I honestly though yeezus was garbage. I've actually only been into him for about 2 years. Love his old stuff. Hate yeezus. So ill get there one day: on another note, non or my coworkers, friends nor my wife can stand him, so I'd be going solo. Kinda boring.

slim

what are my chances if Adidas charged my card but I didn't receive a order confirmation?

I'm debating if I should call them or not.

^^^To my knowledge it will just get cancelled. Without an order number, adc will not know what size to pull from inventory and issuing a refund back to your card.

Last edited:

Unfortunately most of the times when this happens it means you get no shoes but you got charged.  The charges will eventually fall off. I think someone here posted that they still were waiting for the 750 charges to fall off from last release. 

same happened to me last release I called up a few days later and they said my order never went through and I would be refunded in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom