ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it actually felt pretty good being a E thug [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

What you should do in the future : 

Anything over $300 get signature confirmation with ID. I think the two options USPS gives are 

Sig.Confirmation Adult- Has to be 21 and older , has to sign for package , has to show ID  , Pickup only at Local Post Office etc.  ( COST MORE)

Sig. Confirmation - Has to be over a certain age , has to show ID

With both you get a pdf email of their signature , which can be used as evidence. 

Buyer tend not to even attempt to scam when I put this on my package. Sold many shoes have not taken a serious L yet. Other way to do this but this works for me.

Especially when the buyer says they never received etc. Documentation the packaging also helps when building a case for fakes or different product received than what

was listed situations. 

----

What I think you should do now:

If you sold it for a good chunk of change which I'm assuming you did , stop  harassing the man on  Social Media.

Call his local authorities , take him to court. What you guys are doing is border-line harassment. It won't look good if you're building a case against him.

I called the authorities on one guy and the cops basically told him either send back the shoes or pay. They went to his house with all the files , text and emails I faxed over. 

I was on the phone for an hour by the end of it I had all the money he tried to take from me. 

He committed a serious crime, go after him. 

Last edited:
Nt had bots running on chrisace171 ig page [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

his gym buddy

spam him now 
roll.gif

https://www.facebook.com/chris.ace171?pnref=friends.search

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom