ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys check your bank account. I think adidas is refunding people money but neither the bank or adidas is emailing people to let them know. All traces from my order has been wiped out from my bank oddly enough despite the email alerts that I get from them taking money out my account
That happened to me and the shoes shipped they are gonna pull that money again when you get the shoes be patient

Last edited:
Guys check your bank account. I think adidas is refunding people money but neither the bank or adidas is emailing people to let them know. All traces from my order has been wiped out from my bank oddly enough despite the email alerts that I get from them taking money out my account
They can only hold a pending charge for so long, as other guy said, they will charge when shipped.

i have seen all the UA 350s Boost still looks like crap. Don't let them sell you on the Authentic pictures.
Be real though, 99% of Kanye fans are happy if the only noticeable mistake is on the bottom of the shoe. That's the problem right now, the fakes are getting too good. For a buyer on eBay, it's scary times. And for a seller, it's not good when casual buyers are copping fakes.

Thought I ended up with tans and ended up checking out lebrons on ftl. 
roll.gif

Friend of mine said **** it and bought a pair of UA 350 TDs and his pair has actual boost lol. Like that's so ******* crazy

Friend of mine said **** it and bought a pair of UA 350 TDs and his pair has actual boost lol. Like that's so ******* crazy
its not real put it next to a real td and you will see the difference they may have kinda got the look but they have not perfected it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom