ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is going to dm the link, why would they? I posted the UK restock info and still don't get love 
roll.gif

Yeezy season is a real thing.. Like a cyber storm of **** coming our way, I'm not giving up on the Turtle Dove dream though

No one is going to dm the link, why would they? I posted the UK restock info and still don't get love 
roll.gif
this dont believe the dudes with the juice will take your info but keep their shh to themselves , this thread is cut throat. 

this dont believe the dudes with the juice will take your info but keep their shh to themselves , this thread is cut throat. 
Unless someone from NT actually confirms this release, I believe twitter is out hoaxing people

ehh wouldn't say it was lowkey, seen people talkin about it since like 4pm. but my link is different than the one that dude tweeted at solelinks, so idk. doubt it even drops within the next 5 minutes tbh they probably just put the page up just in case kinda like how pacsun had the tan 350 page up for a minute even tho they never dropped em online.
Guess I'm following the wrong people lol, you got the right link then, I doubt pacsun is dropping, some people out here just trolling

CG got them and got backdoored 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom