Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have an email from yeezy supply to complete my order, when I click it it still wants to act like I can check out.
Would it be cancelled? Thinking about doubling up

I don't remember ADC ever 'dinging' before with a sound notification to let you know you've got through. Also in the past I was always able to purchase a second pair by clicking the link to the shoe on the order confirmation - but this time I was shown a 'Congratulations you have hit your limit of orders for one customer"

Scooped 10.5 off ADC at 10:15am- for once it was easy / quick for me thankfully. My 350s and 500s are 10.5s so hopefully these fit similar.

Sizes are slowly selling out. Kinda regret not copping off YS now lol. I dunno why i thought i would get lucky and get through ADC with ease.

Firefox was clutch for me. Got tight because it restarted and updated itself while I was in the waiting room but I got straight through after it came back up.

:lol: still pretty hilarious that a they would do that. thats something small companies do, not someone the size of adi.

Correct, swoosh would never do such a thing on a mass produced product. There have been instances where I didn't even open the box within the first week...

Decided late last night I wouldn't go for a YS pair anyways and headed for bed. Woke up to pee at 4 and got a text from my boy that came thru at midnight saying YS was up and he ate. I just got in thru ADC - that bell is a life saver! Manual Gang :pimp:

Glad those who finally waiting to get this shoe for retail are eating!

The bell is nice. Kudos for that ADC...
Too bad 12.5 is gone. 2 size 13's (ys/adc) for me, have a good weekend gents!!! Smooth drop.

Back
Top Bottom