Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Calabasas socks finally came. They used UPS Surepost so that’s prob why it took them so long. USPS is trash in my area.

700s definitely need to be broken in. I went with my V2 sizing and when I put my pair on for the first time I thought for sure it was too tight. Fast forward 1 day of wearing it with dress socks first, and I can now wear it with athletic socks. Also, for peeps sayin its toebox is a design flaw...I'm a wide footer with odd shaped feet to boot and the 700s are super comfy for me. My suggestion is to take the sole out or go up a half size. It's highly likely you have the wrong size fam.

so i had a few creases on midsole of my 700s , took a cloth steamer and steamed the midsoles a bit and creases dissapeared . Will this process mess up the midsole paint eventually ? i steam the midsoles lightly in fear of this . Thanks for your input guys

700s definitely need to be broken in. I went with my V2 sizing and when I put my pair on for the first time I thought for sure it was too tight. Fast forward 1 day of wearing it with dress socks first, and I can now wear it with athletic socks. Also, for peeps sayin its toebox is a design flaw...I'm a wide footer with odd shaped feet to boot and the 700s are super comfy for me. My suggestion is to take the sole out or go up a half size. It's highly likely you have the wrong size fam.

We were saying the 350 v2 has a design flaw because of the backing in the toe box

IMG_9525.GIF

Avy, user name and post. All superb.

Doom is pleased.

Last edited:
Adidas confirmed garbage as always. Clicked on the pic within a second. Don't even know why I try anymore.

Back
Top Bottom