Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
00FEEEE8-773E-41C1-BD53-FF4FEA77ED7E.png

I didnt have a countdown, anything.

Everybody who wants these are gonna eat come Saturday, that price point + no real hype/dead resell = a sure thing, it’s been the same for every Yeezy since the end of last year, if you’re up early enough you’ be fine. Sidebar, I really am digging these a lot, perfect fall colors. I find myself going for my 700s more than any of the adidas Yeezys when I’m stepping out.

All the heavy filters make Kiwis look amazing. BUT some of the pics under real lighting say otherwise...

Everybody who wants these are gonna eat come Saturday, that price point + no real hype/dead resell = a sure thing, it’s been the same for every Yeezy since the end of last year, if you’re up early enough you’ be fine. Sidebar, I really am digging these a lot, perfect fall colors. I find myself going for my 700s more than any of the adidas Yeezys when I’m stepping out.

I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with all the hoopla Saturday with getting everything setup for an online release. I can just walk in get my pair and walk out.
My grey pair is pretty beat up I’ve been wearing them alot lately.

BA2B8CB7-C4EB-4D31-B839-E2B6BC85D8CA.jpeg

94FAFCF1-5C16-4AD4-817A-F24095865889.jpeg

I’m just glad I don’t have to deal with all the hoopla Saturday with getting everything setup for an online release. I can just walk in get my pair and walk out.
My grey pair is pretty beat up I’ve been wearing them alot lately.

BA2B8CB7-C4EB-4D31-B839-E2B6BC85D8CA.jpeg

94FAFCF1-5C16-4AD4-817A-F24095865889.jpeg
I feel you & it’s always nice to have that option when you’re in a city/state with the confirmed app, we don’t have it in Detroit & if I’m not mistaken none of our retailers are even getting these as of now, so it’s online or bust. I’m just happy that all the adidas are easier to cop online now, when all of this started in 2015 that was impossible.

I feel you & it’s always nice to have that option when you’re in a city/state with the confirmed app, we don’t have it in Detroit & if I’m not mistaken none of our retailers are even getting these as of now, so it’s online or bust. I’m just happy that all the adidas are easier to cop online now, when all of this started in 2015 that was impossible.

Same here brother. Even resell on these aren’t bad and they’re only gonna drop.

Sucks SF didn't get these on the app. Thread seems pretty dead for a Confirmed drop. Wonder if it's because it was only 3 locations or because hype is not high.

I know this is wishful thinking but I hope the hype stays low and all who want to cop the mauves get them easy. These will be the best $300 beaters I’ve ever had.

Back
Top Bottom