Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Does the made in India really matter for the mauve pair?

The OG has 3 different batches. I think the quality on the September release was gonna be different even if it was made in China.

IMG_20181030_102517.jpg
I see that Rolie bruh you not slick :pimp:

Not yeezy related but Adidas is doing price adjustments for orders from the pass 2 weeks. They have a site wide 20% off right now so I got my BBC HU NMDs for 215 after tax. Just call, you should be able to get Calabasas pants for 20% off

ADC canceled my order... smh... any left online... for retail?
You got a cancellation email or just saw the charge removed from your account?

I still haven't received a shipping email either. Given my size is typically limited, I'm not feeling too hot.

I also like that the value of these are staying near retail. There was always a bit of me that felt paranoid copping a $220 shoe and then telling myself “don’t get these dirty- they’re worth $700” or whatever. Psychologically I worry less when the prices are lower lol
Same man. Once resell prices dropped on some of my shoes, I felt like I could beat em up more without worrying lol

I’m confused.. I havnt gone for a yeezy release in a really long time. So do they no longer do releases off of your zone? I know confirmed app is dead but on the adidas app can you try to get yeezys like how it was off the confirmed app

That a billion dollar company is trying to make money and not doing charity work. That 1 and 1 :lol:

so is Pharrell trying to have kicks for everyone, or is that Adidas trying to make money?

Adidas has flooded the market with everything.
250 retail is a little hard to justify for some nmds. Even if it does have PWs name on it. Plus a lot of people not feeling the trail bottoms. Even Nike knows not to ruin a good thing. Best thing about the J1 is the price point at 160. Once that thing shoots up to 200 or higher, people gonna be turned off by it

i think I have two pairs of mauves coming in from ADC...for the price of 1. had payment errors Saturday until I switched my credit card, but in the process i also changed the shipping address to my parents' house.

got one order confirmation, charge, and shipping notice, but fedex delivery manager shows a shipment to each address from ADC...

i think I have two pairs of mauves coming in from ADC...for the price of 1. had payment errors Saturday until I switched my credit card, but in the process i also changed the shipping address to my parents' house.

got one order confirmation, charge, and shipping notice, but fedex delivery manager shows a shipment to each address from ADC...

Free money! But double check if another charge shows up after delivery.

Not yeezy related but Adidas is doing price adjustments for orders from the pass 2 weeks. They have a site wide 20% off right now so I got my BBC HU NMDs for 215 after tax. Just call, you should be able to get Calabasas pants for 20% off
Can you do this for the 700’s?

The only 350V2s I like are the ones w/o the "SPLY-350"

Pass on the zebras, sesame is a must cop for me :lol:

every 350 V2 has the "SPLY-350"

Zebras are atrocious.

Something about that striping and red lettering that doesnt do it for me.

but ain't this you wearing them tho?

upload_2018-10-30_15-52-15.png

on a related note, yeah I'm passing on the zebras this time. Only Salt and Sesames for me.

Seen these today for the first time with my very own eyes.
Look, It's y'all bread and all, but $300 for em though????
Come on now.

Back
Top Bottom