Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Mauves will be desired by those that didn't cop and they no longer become available. Same thing happened with the Blush and same thing happened with the Utility Black.

I agree- I already noticed they are drying up across the websites. Still attainable if one tries, but gone from all the major sites.
My pair arrives tomorrow from ADC. Can’t wait to try them on. Pictures to come...

Im pretty sure we were referencing the "yeezys for everyone" promise... :smokin

We know Ye is gonna deliver those supplies to Uganda, right after his 40 songs wh kendrick, right after cruel winter, right after Good *** Job wh chance, right after he rebuilds Chicago, right after yandhi .......:smh:
Yeah, I know you were.

Where did you see that promo? Couldn't find it.

If you are an AMEX Preferred Member, they send you cash back deals to incentivize card use. Last week they sent one “Spend $300 online at Mr. Porter, get $75 cash back on card” (so essentially, the 700s for $225 if you use your AMEX for the purchase)

i think they also run social status. anyone get shipping info from social status yet?
I’m gonna take the L on a ma maniere aren’t I? Hoping it’s just baseless paranoia but hard to believe a site can’t get something shipped in two business days when they’ve had the order since Saturday.

AMM is run by SS, which also runs APB. They're not the fastest shippers out there tho, so you always have to roll the dice for either a late cancellation or a late shipment while possibly missing other sites.

I’m gonna take the L on a ma maniere aren’t I? Hoping it’s just baseless paranoia but hard to believe a site can’t get something shipped in two business days when they’ve had the order since Saturday.

i have no idea. first time ordering from social status.

AMM is run by SS, which also runs APB. They're not the fastest shippers out there tho, so you always have to roll the dice for either a late cancellation or a late shipment while possibly missing other sites.

That sucks. Had no idea. People vouched for them so I copped

Bout to grab some dinner. Jawns fit TTS. Elastic bands on the tongue was a nice touch, but now I’m disappointed that the waverunners ain’t got them. :lol:
222A6554-F237-4D76-A11C-89C0D8F848B0.jpeg

If you are an AMEX Preferred Member, they send you cash back deals to incentivize card use. Last week they sent one “Spend $300 online at Mr. Porter, get $75 cash back on card” (so essentially, the 700s for $225 if you use your AMEX for the purchase)

Oh ok, usually you have to add it to your card. So it wasn't one of those?

Wonder if the new Zebras have a whiter outsole than the OGs. That's the one thing that bothered me about my Zebra and Creams - that small yellow tint on the white outsole. I believe the new Creams had an outsole that was more white than the previous release. Not big enough of a difference for me to purchase another pear, but still kinda annoying.

decent fits on da muaves so far. good job fellas. i wish the same luck on me for da salts and sesames

zebras releasing for the 3rd time, but probably still won't be more than the million pair of Creams out there :lol:

was there actually 1M pairs of Creams? or was that a "headline" buzz ?

no doubt they made a **** ton.. just curious as to the 7 digit production #

Back
Top Bottom