Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Geeeze KSG Vinyl just now shipping. I moved into a new house so just emailed YS to update the address. We’ll see how this goes. 5 months later..

they look childish THE hypebeast 350

i dont want to grow up :nthat:

W8An3Eal.jpg

wasnt saying that cuz they’re white theyre not a hypebeast sneaker, was responding to someone saying every yeezy is a hypebest sneaker, when we know those havent been driving out the hypebeasts to cop in droves

how is resale value = childish. this is all yeezys lmao
yea im a lil confused while i said childish lol im a lil high but i def think they’re a hypebeast sneaker i see stereotypical hypebeasts wearing those more than any of the other ones

if yall wanna kick me out of the yeezy threa due to my drugged out ramblings, no problem but I’ll be back for the salts! lol

nah ur good man. just out of curiousity, would you ever spel your name differently to make it sound cooler or more assassin like?
im not lying when im saying im really high lol dont really know what youre asking

Oh ok, usually you have to add it to your card. So it wasn't one of those?

Yes, you did have to log in to your Amex and add the promo to your card from the list of varying vendors that have current cash back deals going. That is standard procedure for any cash back deals they offer.

No bots bro, just gotta do your homework so you're one step ahead of everyone else. Also gotta count for all variables that Nike could throw at you. Always have an iPhone and Android :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

F outta here with that lmao u know what that all means

Code for

I got a bot plug or running one myself.

Back
Top Bottom