Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp, my Mauves from Packer went out for delivery today via USPS. Didn’t know I had to sign for it; missed it while I was at work. Now to play tag with USPS and get it delivered right.

Some people, myself included, like monochromatic shoes instead of "loud" shoes like the Zebras.
I'm with you on the simple colors. I been on my Sneaker kick since I was a teen and now at 30 I can't see myself wearing a bright shoe. I purged my collection of most of the loud colors. Still have a few left but for the most part, I'll take simple and "boring".

Damn I wonder how kid who got robbed at Greene St during the first release feel right about now. lol

Lol someone ordered the 700s from yeezy supply and the left shoe doesn't have 3m
45182220_1931326260290713_5561867942628425728_n.jpg
Lol oopss

is it me or the china pairs look more faded than the india pairs? India pars look more vibrant

You know... you might be onto something. I was expecting more of the purple pop when I opened my ADC pair. Maybe the YS will look different, it comes in tomorrow.

Er, besides the little red writing theyre the definition of monochromatic, almost...theres only black n white.

:nerd:

Tonal, monochrome, whatever you want to call it.

Zebras are loud. Contrasting black and white stripes with red lettering doesn't really keep focus away from your shoes.

Best lace swap IMO on the Mauves. Will you post where and which lace these are?

I found this pic on IG. The person that did it said that these are laces from the Frozen Yellows. I've been looking online to see if I can find anywhere that sells them. If I come across anything I'll post it.

FML. Got my order from A-Ma-Maniere and they gave me the wrong size. Gave a 8.5 instead of a 9.5. :smh:

I ordered my pair when they released and will be getting them tomorrow, but my charge disappeared and basically showing i will get my pair for free. Or does adidas usually re-charge later? I know supreme does it sometimes. But it was odd to see adidas do it

I ordered my pair when they released and will be getting them tomorrow, but my charge disappeared and basically showing i will get my pair for free. Or does adidas usually re-charge later? I know supreme does it sometimes. But it was odd to see adidas do it

It's common for Adidas. Charge will up show up later.

I honestly don't really care, but just worth mentioning that my SNS pair is from india. Thought it was a sure thing that mine was gonna be china from the posts a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom