Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not about to get into it cause I think the whole thing is pretty silly BUT those are definitely not identical to me, size difference aside.
Same size, just angled different. Not about to get into an argument about the shoes I have in my person and have looked over time and time again. Only difference I've noticed is the Indian pair has a paler sole and the eyelet leather is a little more tumbled.

India’s have that flat toe.

Silhouette looking like the ZX Flux

77E0A8CE-EF2F-4C97-A0C3-EBD21654B9EA.jpeg

Haven't had any issues w/ laces shredding on my 700s and I've worn them a lot, but I also don't lace them up to that final/extra hole that brings the laces lower/closer to your foot.
it has to do with the eyelet not being set properly inside the shoe theres a metal piece sticking way out on some pairs i've had.

also regarding MII vs MIC i snagged 3 MIC and 2 MII. the MII pairs are going back because of the lack of 3m on the green hits on both pairs. other things i've noticed
-MIC pairs had sloppy 3m along the vamp/side panels, MII > MIC
-MII midsole sloppy af, MIC > MII
-suede is a toss up, both are ****ty but MII had a little darker purple on my pairs
-shape is what people said MII pair is flatter, personally MIC > MII
-tumbled leather is random

YMMV

So I entered End's raffle for Zebras before they bumped the price back up. If I win, which price will they charge me ?

Hi, for Sivasdescalzo how do the raffles work? I mean if you win, do they send you the invoice to pay ? :smile:

Hi, for Sivasdescalzo how do the raffles work? I mean if you win, do they send you the invoice to pay ? :smile:

No, after logging in to your account you go to raffles and then it says click to buy your size. You do that and your size adds to cart.

No, after logging in to your account you go to raffles and then it says click to buy your size. You do that and your size adds to cart.

Thanks for answering...just wanted to know if you were committed to buy, since I already entered with SNS :smile:

Someone told me to wait on Zebras because they’ll be available under retail. What y’all think? I’m leaning towards just copping for retail.

Back
Top Bottom