Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
that's 100% me though, it fits my styling needs with the monotone look, they take a beating well and they're comfy
enough to keep my feet pain free all day. Such a SEXY shoe. Definitely prefer the blacks over my Blush. Blush I probably wore 3x
only so far...

Man, my TTS in the blacks is way too tight/small. My toes are almost jammed at the front. Now they're kind of expensive on StockX and other sellers. Wish I could find a trade.

Sick of Adidas sizing. You never know if you truly need to size up (v2's, Ultraboost 1.0), TTS (Ultraboost 2-4, but not 1.0), or even size down (original v1's, Pharrel NMDs)

Man, my TTS in the blacks is way too tight/small. My toes are almost jammed at the front. Now they're kind of expensive on StockX and other sellers. Wish I could find a trade.

Sick of Adidas sizing. You never know if you truly need to size up (v2's, Ultraboost 1.0), TTS (Ultraboost 2-4, but not 1.0), or even size down (original v1's, Pharrel NMDs)
yeah I feel you on the sizing. recently had to cough up some compensation to get a size swap...

the 500s fit me true, they are snug but half up just felt loose. I just laced them tight and wore em often and now they fit perfect.
the suede upper molded to my foot, no pain whatsoever.

yeah I feel you on the sizing. recently had to cough up some compensation to get a size swap...

the 500s fit me true, they are snug but half up just felt loose. I just laced them tight and wore em often and now they fit perfect.
the suede upper molded to my foot, no pain whatsoever.

That's where I'm at on the 700's too... not a ton of room in my toes, but people are saying they'll break in a bit and loosen up. Hope thats the case, as I don't really want to later find out that I did have to go half a size up.

Sorry if answered but will this new Zebra 350 run have a different sole than the OG and first restock? Anybody know or have in hand pics?

3F24B78A-D64D-4113-AE4A-3C6414A89A9B.jpeg

That's where I'm at on the 700's too... not a ton of room in my toes, but people are saying they'll break in a bit and loosen up. Hope thats the case, as I don't really want to later find out that I did have to go half a size up.
I think it's gonna be different with everyone as we all know. Go with what fits you best and you're
comfortable with. TTS for me so far on all except V2 which was half sz small. Don't listen to us fools LMAO
Good luck man! can't wait to unDS and break in my Mauves this week...

frozen yellow best pair and my favorite

shout out to the country jigg for when these first released.. grabbed me my 7.5 with it

Adidas fixed the yellow outsole on the creams and the Zebras.
But why can't they fix that dookie stain on the Yeebras?

was discussing with the wife yesterday and I told her that only certain Yeezys FEEL like they're Yeezys.
To me the 700s fit that whole Nike Yeezy 1+2 vibe and the 350V2 vibe. Like, when you get the 700s in
hand, you KNOW it's something special. Turtledoves were gorgeous but didn't give me that feel so
had to off em. 500s are my faves but they don't have that Yeezy vibe other than the colorways, design-wise anyone could have made em.

TLDR: Yeezy 700 and 350V2 to me are both up there in terms of legacy along with the Nike 1 and 2s.
In my opinion 500 and 700 looks like a real Kanye creation. But 350 v2 mostly like an adidas creation based on the v1 , just to sell to the most publics

Back
Top Bottom