Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got Eastbay confirmation email. Ordered at like 1230 EST. 1/3 online orders confirmed so far.

Weirdly, my order number changed but not the shoe or size ordered.

image.jpg
Picked up from footlocker

i went to pick up my pair from FTL and they had 6 pages of names for regular sizes and 3pages for smaller sizes
if stores are giving some pairs away fcfs i think they have more that what the app picked out yesterday

[ 8CEDA3CE-6FD0-4BB9-AFE2-33793204FFBE.jpeg i

Last edited:
Just got Eastbay confirmation email. Ordered at like 1230 EST. 1/3 online orders confirmed so far.

Weirdly, my order number changed but not the shoe or size ordered.

happens sometimes. bunch of times the email confirm order number is different than the order number listed under my order history on their website. but customer number should be the same. as long as ya custy number is right, u good.

You don't know what they look like already?

source.gif
never bothered with yeezyz cuz its too hard to get a pair and the resell was nuts. never seen them in person, no one in my circle rocks them. I've never even tried on a pair only seen videos of them. Randomly grabbed a pair this time around to finally try them out. so yea, if they trash theyre going back.

The champs i went to had at least 4-6 pages with names. I did notice quite a few people coming in asking about unclaimed pairs. Some actually left the store with pairs

finally got confirmation email from Eastbay (ordered @10:09 am PST) :D now the wait for the shipping confirmation begins>D

Back
Top Bottom