Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Same. Good possibility stores put there leftover inventory back into the system to get rid of them. Dont be surprised when ur eastbay package comes from a footlocker in des Moines lol. I personally think u guys will be okay. They would have just shut the page down if it was a glitch.

LOL...Des Moines has never gotten Yeezys ANYWHERE in town and that's a fact...unless you want to pay pimp resellers. So, it's roadtrip, online, or bust!

C4550187-48B6-4EE9-8B6C-15F9071BCB76.jpeg
Hey guys if anyone is interested in keeping your boost clean i am the owner of @boostshields on insta. Hit me up if you would like a few pairs for a discount. I’ll hook up my NT fam.
but-why.gif

LOL...Des Moines has never gotten Yeezys ANYWHERE in town and that's a fact...unless you want to pay pimp resellers. So, it's roadtrip, online, or bust!
I live in a Suburb of Seattle and it's a lot like that. We only get two or three stores across the entire state who get them and typically it's only a couple of pairs per size. Feel your pain bro.

NYC, then again Im saying that because i never seen them showcase a yeezy like that, im implying they are everywhere because of the resale prices

Probably won't make it to footblocker by 6 to pick up my raffle due to work.

QUES:

If I buy on stockx, how do I know if I'm purchasing the new pair and not the last releases?

Prefer the newer white bottoms vs the older releases.

You guys complaining woulda hated winning at Hibbett cause there’s only a 2 hour window 10am-12pm, they were waiting at the counter at 11:30 with the remaining pairs for people that won, they told me they have a strict policy on yeezy releases and Adidas also bases future releases on how quick they can move their pairs

Probably won't make it to footblocker by 6 to pick up my raffle due to work.

QUES:

If I buy on stockx, how do I know if I'm purchasing the new pair and not the last releases?

Prefer the newer white bottoms vs the older releases.
You don't. Says at the bottom of the page listing.

Attn. Bergen & rockland people. I am unable to pick up my pairs at the following locations. So if you can make it after 6 you have a chance.
Foot locker @ palisades mall size 11.5
Foot action @ garden state plaza size 12
Champs @ garden state plaza size 12.
Merry xmas

The champs i went to had at least 4-6 pages with names. I did notice quite a few people coming in asking about unclaimed pairs. Some actually left the store with pairs

i ended up going the unclaimed route at the foot locker near my work, as opposed to getting my reserved pair an additional 20 minutes away. saved so much time and gas.

i ended up going the unclaimed route at the foot locker near my work, as opposed to getting my reserved pair an additional 20 minutes away. saved so much time and gas.
Are you guys in cali? Cus the cutoff time here is 6pm, hopefully my pair is still there when I get there lol.

How strict is stockx with 15% fee for late shipping? Suppose I ship out my item two days after the deadline.

Are you guys in cali? Cus the cutoff time here is 6pm, hopefully my pair is still there when I get there lol.

yeah, i'm in the bay area. hopefully your store will hold on til you get there, or maybe call up another FTL/Champs that's closer to you and see if they have any unclaimed pairs so you don't have to go as far. good luck either way.

What do yall like better? I heard the new ones have more of a white sole than the og yellowish ones? And the lettering of SPLY-350 is closer to the color of the blue tints rather than the OG darkish red color.

Back
Top Bottom