Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It's very common for your feet to not be the same size which is probably why one feels tighter.
funny you mention this. I was literally trying on my butters 30 minutes ago and realized the right shoe is tighter because my right foot is slightly longer

If anyone missed out or wants to double up, look for FNL to restock sometime in the morning. All the store inventory pairs will be loaded into the system.

How much sesames in total adidas released to the public? Would like to see a new bar graph with the recent Yeezy v2 releases

So I assume this lettering says SPLY 350? Its tilted at a weird angle though, different from the other V2 so far...

20181123_183943.png

So I assume this lettering says SPLY 350? Its tilted at a weird angle though, different from the other V2 so far...

20181123_183943.png

I noticed that too. The stripe with the writing is curved differently than on other V2s, and the font looks different and almost skewed. I have a hard time making out part of the SPLY, the 350 is a little easier to see. Here's a more detailed look.

20181124_014334.jpg

Last edited:
Hey don't shoot the messenger :tongue:
Its by far the closest.
Or look towards stockx if you don't have the V1's..

Lol already have V1 MRs, but ive worn them a hefty amount, and we all know that the V1s age like an Idaho Crackhead.

do yall think the resell on the Zebra restock will rise above $300 months from now? on the fence on keeping my pair tbh

YS with the late night ship notice for Sesames.
No pattern to size or which order gets filled.
Multis within one order was the way to go for Personals and Oops. Still like to buy every single colorway for the Collection.

giphy.gif

do yall think the resell on the Zebra restock will rise above $300 months from now? on the fence on keeping my pair tbh

Honestly?

It's gonna depend on size. Some are over 300 already. The numbers, as far as I can tell, aren't in the same ballpark as others on the recent release calendar (either that or they're just that much more popular). I bought a few extras because I felt like they'd be more popular. Do I think I'll make 120-200 a pair like I have on past models? Nah. But I'd expect that, within 6 months, k it'll be in the 80-100 per pair profit range (though higher or lower with some).

Back
Top Bottom