Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So I assume this lettering says SPLY 350? Its tilted at a weird angle though, different from the other V2 so far...

20181123_183943.png
I noticed that too. The stripe with the writing is curved differently than on other V2s, and the font looks different and almost skewed. I have a hard time making out part of the SPLY, the 350 is a little easier to see. Here's a more detailed look.

20181124_014334.jpg
It's the first 350 v2 with the new sply-350 design. You remember those old mockups by yeezymafia?
oldmockup.jpg

ordered from YS yesterday around 7am , but i guess it takes a couple of days to get tracking ? last time on the creams i didn't get tracking but received the shoes like 3 weeks later SMH ! the money did get charged to my credit card very fast however lol

ordered from YS yesterday around 7am , but i guess it takes a couple of days to get tracking ? last time on the creams i didn't get tracking but received the shoes like 3 weeks later SMH ! the money did get charged to my credit card very fast however lol

I got my confirmation email from YS at 2:09AM CST and my shipping confirmation was emailed last night at 11:15PM

Make a UPS my choice account. It shows up there first. Then you'll get an email.

Easily the most wearable pair yet...Only colorway that could possibly top them would be those unreleased dark green’s...
i dont think I ever saw one negative comment about those dark greens. still so confused why they cancelled to this day.

can't believe sesames sitting on sites

these are easily one of the best V2

I can believe it, there is no resale on them, so "most" don't care about Yeezy's anymore. :smh:

I also agree with you 100%. When picking up GS yesterday, I wish i did an entry for my size in Men's, as these are arguably the best everyday pair, but I already purchased Zebra's. (Not Loud, Minimalistic Etc)

PO

Back
Top Bottom