Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
thermoplastic polyurethane and closed-cell extruded polystyrene are two very different compounds

I dont think roshes are actually Polysyrene, correct me if im wrong on that. So my point to dude is both soles are made of materials of a similar kind of nature.

they're made from same material? feels the same with each step? nah

To clarify, boost is made from thermoplastic polyurethane. Pretty sure Roshes use phylon which is made from ethylene-vinyl acetate (eva). Again, different materials albeit manipulated by similar techniques to create the midsole cushioning.

My point was that styrofoam (closed cell extruded polystyrene) is totally different, which is what I though you were referring to.

Dude.....dont be obtuse, what im saying is in reply to the comment made that roshes were made of styrofoam or similar a couple of pages back. The inference as if this was somehow cheap and rubbish. My suggestion is Boost isn’t dissimilar, its just a different type of foam with a different feel.

They still have is marketed to believe we have some wonderful magical thing in our shoe thats the next big thing, when really its just polystyrene or polyurethane.

And its cheap.

LMFAO it's almost of the end of 2018 and here we are talking about the differences between Boost and Roshe's hahahah

C0A5E9BF-7861-4520-A362-E4D7B8D8FBAA.jpeg
Added to the pile

Tried to return a pair to footlocker tonight. Rep told me they don't accept returns on new releases for a week? Anyone heard of this before? Didn't want to cause a scene and call customer service because I was in a hurry, but think they just didn't want to process it...

Talk to a foot locker general manager today. He said he has been in some meetings lately.. and he said Kanye isn’t looking so good right now. He said Kanye and adidas isn’t seeing eye for eye right now. He said Kanye wants to Lower the prices and make more shoes and adidas wants to keep prices the same. He also said these shoes will keep getting released until there all gone! He said adidas is already shooting for a February release to release these sesames again or the rest of zebras.. he said this Kanye wave is almost dead. He basically said too that adidas really just start making a big profit when they made all these sneakers. He said when they wasn’t making a lot the profit wasn’t there. He said Kanye fit help brand though as a whole with other products. He said adidas is trying to eliminate the middle man all together.

Back
Top Bottom