Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Got the sesames and I noticed the internal toe cage is alot more flexible than any other v2 ive had. the plastic cage that sits under the knit in the toe box isnt as hard and has alot more give. I also think the knit on these is slightly different than other v2, it feels clothier and a little stretchier. i can wear these for a couple hours now with out my toes getting smashed. it took adidas their last few colorways to get the knit and comfort right lol

Got the sesames and I noticed the internal toe cage is alot more flexible than any other v2 ive had. the plastic cage that sits under the knit in the toe box isnt as hard and has alot more give. I also think the knit on these is slightly different than other v2, it feels clothier and a little stretchier. i can wear these for a couple hours now with out my toes getting smashed. it took adidas their last few colorways to get the knit and comfort right lol

Many claim they are the same but as I posted on release day, they are not. I haven't had a size 12 fit as easy as the sesame since V1.

Many claim they are the same but as I posted on release day, they are not. I haven't had a size 12 fit as easy as the sesame since V1.

you are 100% right bro. now that im thinking about it, i did just slip my sesames on with ease unlike all the other pairs. usually i would have to take the insoles out because my toes would get smashed but i havent taken the insoles out on these sesames and they are quite comfy. hoping yeezy realized its time to soften the internal toe cage or just remove it general. i would wear my V2 alot more with out it.

Just got my sesames, love the colorway. Makes me think I should have doubled up. What came to mind when checking out the color is the inside of a Three Musketeers or a Milky Way bar lol.

Finally got to picking up my pkgs
YS w the early a.m. drop and 2 from FNL..Needed them rewards. Lol

Attachments

• Snapchat-1957393565.jpg
    Snapchat-1957393565.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 31
How has there not been one single Foot Locker check in code posted on Twitter or in here all week for the Salt 500s, weird ish.

How has there not been one single Foot Locker check in code posted on Twitter or in here all week for the Salt 500s, weird ish.

Many places are not showing them... none at all for my state (footstores). Maybe ADC wants to eat on this drop...

you are 100% right bro. now that im thinking about it, i did just slip my sesames on with ease unlike all the other pairs. usually i would have to take the insoles out because my toes would get smashed but i havent taken the insoles out on these sesames and they are quite comfy. hoping yeezy realized its time to soften the internal toe cage or just remove it general. i would wear my V2 alot more with out it.

Same here brosef, insoles out on all previous. Can never get a 12.5 and 13's look huge and sloppy (too big)... kills the silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom