Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp just got the cancel email from JD... oh well.. I honestly think they just processed the ones without the coupon first because they realized they effed up. Wasn’t meant to be.

Thanks again for those who helped. If anyone sees an 11.5 let me know

In and Out
20181214_105831.jpg

About to do the same. Did you have them ring it up separate so you get the $15 coupon.

Welp just got the cancel email from JD... oh well.. I honestly think they just processed the ones without the coupon first because they realized they effed up. Wasn’t meant to be.

Thanks again for those who helped. If anyone sees an 11.5 let me know

Probably what happened...

these sold out on ADC but can be had on other sites and YS... im guessing people dont want to cop on YS is cuz of the overpriced shipping lol

these sold out on ADC but can be had on other sites and YS... im guessing people dont want to cop on YS is cuz of the overpriced shipping lol

$20 to ship a shoebox is highway robbery, especially since YS is paying a lower, retailer/business rate for UPS. As a matter of fact, even going to the post office as an individual and shipping a shoebox from coast to coast w/ USPS Priority is cheaper than $20.

I’m glad I didn’t sleep. Because obviously everyone woke up and went ham. Thanks for the Jd link but I can’t take any chances. YEEZY ftw just home they fit properly

$20 to ship a shoebox is highway robbery, especially since YS is paying a lower, retailer/business rate for UPS. As a matter of fact, even going to the post office as an individual and shipping a shoebox from coast to coast w/ USPS Priority is cheaper than $20.

i get it man... im actually salty i overpaid 20 to ship when stores had free shipping... i just thought these would be a difficult cop so i went with the convenience.. just hope they dont take a year to ship like what happens to some people

i get it man... im actually salty i overpaid 20 to ship when stores had free shipping... i just thought these would be a difficult cop so i went with the convenience.. just hope they dont take a year to ship like what happens to some people

hey, as long as you get em, it's all good. I'm not the biggest fan of YS but my last order through them shipped within a decent timeframe I'd say. Make sure you track using the UPS app since YS can be really bad with sending out emails.

Anyone with can shed some light for me I’d really appreciate it:

What really brought me here was because I was searching for authenticity on the
zebras...if there’s no authentication here, I’m sorry.

I purchased a 5 from adidas.com and it was a little lose. I then purchased a 4.5 on Goat, but the box label and tags are completely different from my 5. Could anyone point me to the correct thread or have an answer to my concern? I can also upload pictures but I don’t know how to do that yet and I’m still trying to navigate this forum

Back
Top Bottom