Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It's funny to me that we're all able to cash out $200+ for sneakers, but get tripped up on a few bucks for shipping or a coupon code. I mean I'm in the same boat, it's just a funny thought. Like buying a nice car but then being stingy with gassing it up.

For me it’s the principle, not the money. Being able to “afford” material things doesn’t mean throw money away towards unnecessary charges because it’s just a few dollars. A domestic company charging U.S. customers $20 shipping is objectively them just taking our money because they can. I won’t do it.

Anyone with can shed some light for me I’d really appreciate it:

What really brought me here was because I was searching for authenticity on the
zebras...if there’s no authentication here, I’m sorry.

I purchased a 5 from adidas.com and it was a little lose. I then purchased a 4.5 on Goat, but the box label and tags are completely different from my 5. Could anyone point me to the correct thread or have an answer to my concern? I can also upload pictures but I don’t know how to do that yet and I’m still trying to navigate this forum
https://niketalk.com/forums/price-fake-checks.7407/

It's funny to me that we're all able to cash out $200+ for sneakers, but get tripped up on a few bucks for shipping or a coupon code. I mean I'm in the same boat, it's just a funny thought. Like buying a nice car but then being stingy with gassing it up.

I understand your point, but for me, heres how I look at it. Do I think these shoes are "worth" 220? No I dont. So I have to justify to myself to spend that much. Then you get hit with 12-15 tax, plus shipping in some cases, so its even harder to justify to me.

it adds up

if a person bought 20+ pairs this year, the savings on shipping and coupons plus a few bucks returned from ebates and you can probably buy another pair or two

it adds up

if a person bought 20+ pairs this year, the savings on shipping and coupons plus a few bucks returned from ebates and you can probably buy another pair or two

I Figure It's The Average Price After Tax Here Locally Depending On What Store You Go To, So It's A Wash In My Eyes

Lol all this complaining about an extra $10 or $15 and I’m over here ecstatic that I checked out with a rarer size having paid tax AND shipping ($250). I’m just grateful i could cop as most should be. Most sites are sold out of bigger sizes at this point.

I did get 2% ebates cash back though. Lol

Lol all this complaining about an extra $10 or $15 and I’m over here ecstatic that I checked out with a rarer size having paid tax AND shipping ($250). I’m just grateful i could cop as most should be. Most sites are sold out at this point.
12.5 always hard as we know. No matter the shoe

JD kinda did do y’all dirty.
F562151E-26FA-4BDF-A635-BC6080EF21C1.png

Just added my sz to cart that was sold out earlier and all codes don’t work. Yet they canceled MAD orders saying they (sold out). If I were y’all I would add the sz to my cart or buy them and call them with the reference number to get them to respect the previous order

Back
Top Bottom