Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D8230116-9957-4E49-974E-AAF58AB373AF.png

I roll with a lot but idk about these

The frozen joints are more of a highlighter green vs yellow in person.. near perfect match with my lime Supreme dollar tee. Either way, I like the loud color.. somethin different. Just need some black 350s again..

You would need to add $ on top of the yellows. IMO, the frozen yellows look nicer than the blue tints though. That colorway has always seemed sort of "off" to me.
I got blessed with 2 pair from the foot apps in my size. Looking to trade one and keep one. I might just buy them on SX and keep both peebra.

Does anyone know how to buy off of Yeezysupply from Canada? They changed it so we are redirected to the international store. The problem is Canada is not available as an option for shipping. This is so odd.

Anyone own the Crepe boots? How's fit and quality?
I only see a 42 available and thats the same size I wear in CP's and MMM.

Can anyone recommend what to use to waterproof the desert rat boots? I’m afraid the color of the suede might darken.

Couldn’t get the Spidey 1s and can’t find a size 13 for the Yeezys anywhere. Sucks. =/
Same here, and i’m a sz 13 too. Idk if Spidey 1s migh restock. I only saw sz 11 and down in tha lemoneezys when i went to FTL after 6pm. On one side..i’m ecstatic for the statics..but on the other side, i know the outcome will most likely be the same as today. Inventory is low on sz 13s in 350s it seems.

Same here, and i’m a sz 13 too. Idk if Spidey 1s migh restock. I only saw sz 11 and down in tha lemoneezys when i went to FTL after 6pm. On one side..i’m ecstatic for the statics..but on the other side, i know the outcome will most likely be the same as today. Inventory is low on sz 13s in 350s it seems.
Had considered StockX on the Spideys since it’s hovering around 240-250 right now but I’m holding out hope the 13 pops up for the Yeezys. lol

Anyone have any discount codes for shops that carry the Calabasas sweatpants? I wanna give them a shot but ain't tryna pay $120 for them. THANKS IN ADVANCE FAM

Well no confirmation from Footlocker and the hold went away on my card. I hope these don't fit like them damn 2.0 belugas and my usual go to size works.

Back
Top Bottom