Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Verse has always been my guy for on feet pics. Through the course of different trends, dude always comes through.

Passing on static 700 V2. Still very very happy with my OG and Mauves. It's gonna take a lot for me to purchase another
V2 or Yeezy for that matter. I'm pretty content.

Pic of the only damage.
Slight blemish, stockXable
image.jpg

BRAH!!! you called it, too.

ya i think im done with 350s after the statics... if they retro the black friday releases, OG belugas or the v1s then ill cop... but i dont see them doing more retros/rereleases... hopefully im wrong... got all the colors i want zebras, blue tints, breds, beluga 2.0 and semi frozen coming in the mail

Unless stock numbers are dumb low, I predict that the 700v2 Static might end up being the highest discounted yeezy ever....

Anybody's frozen shipped from the eastbay restock? My status says release to ship... but I woke up 200 some dollars richer ... lol got me a lil worried...

They barely had colorways out of the 700s and they’re already moving onto the V2s? Also I agree with others I’m sick of V2 350s and been so for a while. Adidas just go back to the originals or make up a V3 already come on.

Unless stock numbers are dumb low, I predict that the 700v2 Static might end up being the highest discounted yeezy ever....
I highly doubt that. Seems like stock is pretty low for them. I’m actually worried I might strike out on them tbh.

Does anyone know where you can get the reflective statics? I think I’m going to pass on the non reflective pair.

Also how do 500s fit? I want the utility blacks..I wear a 9.5 in v2s but I need a 10 in 700s

What stock numbers?

No official stock Numbers but much fewer retailers than the last 350’s (for example 2 stores in Sweden, where I live, will get them compared to 6 stores for the static 350’s) and one retailers said their shipment for them was really limited too.

Have these been confirmed as see through? I've been reading and I've seen people speculating but nothing confirmed. If they aren't, these are a cop. Really like how simple yet different it is from the other 350's specifically the belugas and beluga 2.0 with the same tones.

Not that I know of.....you could always use the sole protector stuff but then you're adding to an already slippery bottom and the midsole still turns that ugly rust/pink color......

Would Salon Care 40 or SoleSauce maybe work? I know they are used to un-yellow icey soles but 350s have those weird milky soles.

Yes , in a bag.
Statics should've dropped in the summer. They are a summer shoe.

true, i feel they did these last drops to show good performance in the last quarter.
Itll definitely give the yeezy brand more investment if they have a record breaking last quarter.

I think the static pattern is gonna get mixed colors and these might be the most bland versions in the future. If they execute a patchwork static im in

No official stock Numbers but much fewer retailers than the last 350’s (for example 2 stores in Sweden, where I live, will get them compared to 6 stores for the static 350’s) and one retailers said their shipment for them was really limited too.

Everytime i check ADC for stores ... US only has adidas stores ... never FTL, FA, Champs ,etc

Sizing help...

My buddy is interested in getting either sesames butters or zebras he’s a 14 but can do a 15 if they run small. Any big footers out there that can help me out? TIA

Then my statement is accurate... no stock will surely lead to better sales but consider that Mauves were not at foot stores either but in high demand and still sat... and is still being restocked at boutiques. The statics are far less sought after so the only win is super low stock numbers.. or a surprise adjusted price. Just not much happening with that sneaker besides camera flash shots. If they fell in my lap I wouldn't pay 3 + tax... limited or not.

Back
Top Bottom