• Total voters
8489DCC2-BBBC-409F-927C-940CD2E5D170.jpeg

I’m pretty set with the v2s that I have

Only ones I didn’t buy were the
Bf ones
Butters
And sesames

Kind of want sesames now tho:nerd:

I've purchased the Butters, Creams, Sesame's, and Frozen Yellows. Sold the Butters (awful), Creams (too much maintenance), and Frozen Yellows (too loud for my taste in hand, so, going on StockX).

Hands down the Sesame's are perfect for my taste. Unfortunately, I don't have a store I can go view ANY of these shoes- so I'm forced to buy and resell if I don't like them.

I don't see myself buying any more 350's unless a black variant is re-released.

I've purchased the Butters, Creams, Sesame's, and Frozen Yellows. Sold the Butters (awful), Creams (too much maintenance), and Frozen Yellows (too loud for my taste in hand, so, going on StockX).

Hands down the Sesame's are perfect for my taste. Unfortunately, I don't have a store I can go view ANY of these shoes- so I'm forced to buy and resell if I don't like them.

I don't see myself buying any more 350's unless a black variant is re-released.
Returns ?

Going on day 3 now since I bought on StockX. Status still shows ”Waiting for Seller to ship.”

How long is the buying process one stockX?

Everything about this sneaker, other than the sculpting on the midsole and 3M, is just plain awful. They way they incorporated the 3 stripes is weak and the mesh material looks basura.

These really might end up being the cheapest Yeezys ever when it comes to resale.

Sesames actually arrived which is awesome seeing as im off interstate tomorrow.

Are guuurd. Gum sole rocks.

87861B23-1707-4E32-83C5-AD066A2BF03F.png
Adidas really dropped the ball with the 700's if we're being honest. After the Og's success you would've thought more colorways with that similar color blocking would've dropped. The shoe is built for contrast color schemes.

Am I the only one that seen this about a week or so ago? More 700s are slated for 2019...... allegedly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom