Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
7A6B6D2A-9EA3-4E2D-B188-8C74D3855EEE.jpeg
Those "Intertia" (who the F comes up with these names :lol:) are dope. :nthat:
But I wonder why they moved away from the Wave Runner color blocking scheme. Those Intertias are more like the Mauves color blocking scheme than Wave Runners.

I’m hoping that pic is just a lazy mock up & we’re actually getting those samples Kanye wore. It’s the exact same colorway after all. (fingers crossed)

I could use a beluga 1.0 and Oreo re-release if we talking those. Already had creams, zebras, 700s, and yebras from the initial drops. Give me something I missed out on

cant wait to see everyone start wanting the the static 700s once they realize they arnt dropping like these recent yeezys.

Static 700s > static 350s

Are you trying to hype them up to justify your purchase?

I don't think most of us care. It's a basic payless looking sneaker.

Are you trying to hype them up to justify your purchase?

I don't think most of us care. It's a basic payless looking sneaker.

I just like to make my predicitions on when I think peoples oppinions will flip.

ive been wanting them from the jump, so seeing them be only ADC, YS and in store only at boutiques, im waiting for the hype to come and me to strike out.

Too many back to back releases

Anyone else think releasing two variations of the same pair unneccessary? Just release the 3m pair :rolleyes

Are Stance socks worth it or are they a meme? Need to upgrade my walmart socks.
Meh, they're ok. Definitely thicker and last longer, and look cooler but idk at the end of the day I own about 50 pairs of regular old grey crew socks and they get the job done lol

I’m not a fan of the statics in any way, 700 or 350

But if you telling me they limited.

Da resailor shall cometh

Can’t get statics to the launch locator on champs app. Shows multiple places around me getting them. Shows the retro 6s for tomorrow but not the statics

Will unfortunately try for the Statics in case they pull the impossible cop with the 3M pair.

maybe its just me but i dont like those monotone v2s like the butters, sesame and cream...they not ugly they are actually clean but too plain for my taste... its nothing special and i wouldnt pay retail for those pairs... but to each their own i guess

Back
Top Bottom