Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I love my Mauves. I got one shoes laces volts and one with ogs. Really sets the shoes off.

Yeezy Supply with the really late night ship notice.

giphy.gif

Havent won any inertia raffles... size too rare. Think I’d rather spend on upgrading my studio montiors this weekend vs. chasing... prolly swing back around for geodes... If YS is not an easy cop, that’ll be it for me this weekend. Ye shrug.

YS shipped my 12.5... Mission accomplished.

I feel you. I’m a 13 and just take the insole out of them. Size 14 is just to long on my feet

The only 13's I have purchased in the 350 V2 model are the blue tints, and even with removing the insole they still feel tight. It sucks that my options are either busting *** to get 13.5 for retail, paying resale, or dealing with the shoes being a little too small or a little too big with a 13 or 14.

The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Hyperspace' features a pale green upper composed of two-toned re-engineered Primeknit.

The above is from a retailer's promo email. Pale green? Seems more like leftovers from cream to me.

The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Hyperspace' features a pale green upper composed of two-toned re-engineered Primeknit.

The above is from a retailer's promo email. Pale green? Seems more like leftovers from cream to me.
The Hyperspace is easily the worst of the 3.

The only 13's I have purchased in the 350 V2 model are the blue tints, and even with removing the insole they still feel tight. It sucks that my options are either busting *** to get 13.5 for retail, paying resale, or dealing with the shoes being a little too small or a little too big with a 13 or 14.

I feel you on that, but a blow dyer and tennis ball work wonders........ just now got my butters to where they fit perfect, but it took about 3 weeks for me to stretch them out.

Saw a release date on 3/30 for the clay 350s and 4/27 for the hyperspace
And before I spent any crazy money for some other regional 350 colorways, I’ll just wait til they release them here at a later date. You know it’s gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom