Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
C6C9B80E-E1F2-49E6-9E2F-4E07C45A4AFC.jpeg

Mail call
8B523A05-D2B3-406D-B404-5A6A0C14C5B2.jpeg

Just snapped 1 off before work

Kinda hate that they have a grey with blue tint but the shoe is dope as a whole.
Flaaaaames

So just found out my order was cancelled after not receiving any shipping email yet. Contacted Adidas and they said shoes must've sold out by the time I placed my order. Even though I have a charge from my bank and have a confirmation email from Adidas. Rep said I'll get my money refunded in 3-5 day. Smh, oh well.

Anyone's YS order show up Even if tracking didnt say it was out for delivery? Tracking shows my YS order been ready for ups since monday but shows a ETA to Friday

So just found out my order was cancelled after not receiving any shipping email yet. Contacted Adidas and they said shoes must've sold out by the time I placed my order. Even though I have a charge from my bank and have a confirmation email from Adidas. Rep said I'll get my money refunded in 3-5 day. Smh, oh well.

ADC has burned me twice and I retired them... (2nd pair of Static 350 & 2nd pair of 500 Utility Black). Lucky for YS & FTL I was still able to cop 1 of each. For the static, they opened a priority request to the warehouse then canceled the order next day. Disgusting.

Absolutely ridiculous that a retailer of that size has no better control of a release than they do. Going forward I only turn to ADC when I want to gamble for extras. For my primary pair, never again unless last resort.

edit: YS 12.5 Inertia is in transit, delivery scheduled for Friday by end of day.

Anyone's YS order show up Even if tracking didnt say it was out for delivery? Tracking shows my YS order been ready for ups since monday but shows a ETA to Friday

very common with YS. I've gotten delivery notifications sometimes a week after the shoes delivered

haven't seen a 700 V2 I like

These could have easily been taken out of a sketchers catalogue and I don't think anyone would be talking about them on NT if they weren't affiliated with you know who. Yes, that's my opinion yall it's not a fact and you don't have to agree.

Back
Top Bottom