• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
CanineOldGalapagospenguin.webp

Also, for those that want to do a lace swap on Inertias: https://www.slickieslaces.com/blogs/news/where-to-buy-shoe-laces-for-the-adidas-yeezy-700-inertia

IMG-0722_large.JPG

:pimp:

Would the 140CM oval ones be the ones to go with over the rope ones?

This. Which style is closest to the OG laces? I usually don’t do lace swaps, but that cream lace is a pretty clean look.

Same I don’t ever do lace swaps but I’m loving the look of those cream laces. The oval looks like it’s the laces on my OG’s. The rope laces are the ones that come on the 350’s.

These could have easily been taken out of a sketchers catalogue and I don't think anyone would be talking about them on NT if they weren't affiliated with you know who. Yes, that's my opinion yall it's not a fact and you don't have to agree.

Sketchers... Wal-Mart.... any of the sort. The tri-swoop design is just icing on the poop.

The sideways 3 stripes looks like an afterthought on the 700v2. Compared to the 3 stripes on the 700v1, which looks planned and designed to be on the shoe

The taped on stripes look cheap too :smh:

IDK if you noticed but those are SB Laces/ foamposite laces which are far thicker than normal oval laces. Those laces will look a little nuts....then again who knows it is a bulky shoe let’s see how that works out

IDK if you noticed but those are SB Laces/ foamposite laces which are far thicker than normal oval laces. Those laces will look a little nuts....then again who knows it is a bulky shoe let’s see how that works out
I’ll post a picture when they arrive on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom