• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
hope ur right bc i ignorantly copped size 4 geodes lmao

lmao I should have been more specific... I was referring to 350v2 model!

I'm debating if I scoop up extra pairs from stores (I'm assuming there may be) and just holding them for a few months.

I sold my sz 6 statics I won asap thinking it would have been the best I'd do but looking at the market now I was wrong lol.

lmao I should have been more specific... I was referring to 350v2 model!

I'm debating if I scoop up extra pairs from stores (I'm assuming there may be) and just holding them for a few months.

I sold my sz 6 statics I won asap thinking it would have been the best I'd do but looking at the market now I was wrong lol.
So we copping sz4 clays?

Static reflective for truforms a good trade? Size 14. Price is about the same on SX. But which is more limited?

Teach me guys. I’m ready to resailor

For this release grab anything 6 or below and hold.

If you want to stay conservative you can grab common sizes and hold. You may not make as much as those that are 6 and below but your chances of securing a pair is higher.

unless you got an extra pair of static I'd keep the static reflective (imo). but hey, if you're happy with the trade then by all means go for it.
Yeah I actually do. 3 pairs total. But I think if I hold out I could sell one and buy the truform and still have extra left over.

I wear a 13.5 and basically all of these raffles cap out at 13... lame

If anyone stumbles upon a raffle that is offering a 13.5 please let me know

I am considering buying a "pre-order" from YM but you get to choose your size AFTER you pay them. I only want to pay them if I can select a 13.5. Anyone buy from them, can you let me know if you are able to select 13.5 as a size to pre-order?

Maybe I'll wait on inertia's and trfrms until after I cop clays. IllI just get a pair Friday night from ys

Could you all help me out with sizing on the 700s? I wear a 12.5 in most adidas models such as Ultraboosts, Solar Hu’s, and NMD’s. Would I stay with that size in the 700s? TIA

Could you all help me out with sizing on the 700s? I wear a 12.5 in most adidas models such as Ultraboosts, Solar Hu’s, and NMD’s. Would I stay with that size in the 700s? TIA
I'm probably the last guy who should give sizing advise but here goes.

I too prefer a 12.5 in UB's. I had one size 12 UB. It was a 3.0. My toes touched the interior toe guard on the right foot and i hated it. But outside of that very small occasional issue, fit was fine.

In the retro 1.0's I got a 12.5 in the cream and experience the same problem on my right foot touching the toe guard. Got a 13 in the OG's and it fits like all my other non cream 12.5's.

I only have one 350. The seasame. Size 13. Never actually worn it. First time I tried it on, it seemed like i should have sized down. Tried them on again some weeks later and they felt just fine. It was weird.

Had a 12 in the primeknit NMD R1 and felt like I maybe could have gone down another whole size possibly, half size for sure. It was too big. Copped a 12 in one of the different NMD models. The NMD TS (the Mita collab specifically). Still a primeknit shoe, but it was almost like a midtop. The 12 was fine length wise. Width was okay, though would have been happier if it was a little wider.

I've got the Muaves in a 12.5. Feels like I could have gotten a 12 but it may be a little questionable for the big toe. Other toes seem like they will be fine.

I ordered a 12 in the Geodes. They should be in tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm probably the last guy who should give sizing advise but here goes.

I too prefer a 12.5 in UB's. I had one size 12 UB. It was a 3.0. My toes touched the interior toe guard on the right foot and i hated it. But outside of that very small occasional issue, fit was fine.

In the retro 1.0's I got a 12.5 in the cream and experience the same problem on my right foot touching the toe guard. Got a 13 in the OG's and it fits like all my other non cream 12.5's.

I only have one 350. The seasame. Size 13. Never actually worn it. First time I tried it on, it seemed like i should have sized down. Tried them on again some weeks later and they felt just fine. It was weird.

Had a 12 in the primeknit NMD R1 and felt like I maybe could have gone down another whole size possibly, half size for sure. It was too big. Copped a 12 in one of the different NMD models. The NMD TS (the Mita collab specifically). Still a primeknit shoe, but it was almost like a midtop. The 12 was fine length wise. Width was okay, though would have been happier if it was a little wider.

I've got the Muaves in a 12.5. Feels like I could have gotten a 12 but it may be a little questionable for the big toe. Other toes seem like they will be fine.

I ordered a 12 in the Geodes. They should be in tomorrow.
Man thank you, I appreciate all the insight. I think the 12.5 would work best for me but I’m curious to see how those Geodes work for you too lol

Man thank you, I appreciate all the insight. I think the 12.5 would work best for me but I’m curious to see how those Geodes work for you too lol
I'll let you know for sure. If you have a 12.5 you can buy right now, id say hop on it as 12.5's don't sit around often and 4 of the 5 video reviews I saw suggested to half size up (which is the typical suggestion for UB's).

I had a 12.5 carted on ADC but wanted to try the 12 so I purchased it. I was able to try on a 13 in the Geodes and it was huge so that made me a little more confident in the 12. But if I was smart, I would have copped the 12.5 and returned/sold them if they were too big. Again, 12.5 don't sit around too long. 12's were available all weekend and still are now.

I'm a TTS 12 in Nike's. In UB, I'm a 12.5. In UB Clima's, I'm a 12.

Recently I purchased Yeezy 500's in a 12 and without the insoles, they're wearable... but I should've got a 12.5. I've purchased two Yeezy 350's in size 12. Without insoles, they were still too tight. I purchased two 12.5 Yeezy 350's and both were wearable and TTS (although I still prefer wearing those without insoles).

I would assume in the 700's, size 12.5 would be perfect for you and I.

Back
Top Bottom