Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas/Yeezy cant get their sizing consistent >D. I wear anywhere from a 7-8.5 depending on model smh
Man...I own a BYW Lvl 1 in my preferred size 12.5 and it's huge. I tried in an 11 at the outlet mall cuz i couldn't find a 11.5 and them ****s felt great.

Mind tricks.

How do Inertia 700s fit? TTS, .5 down/up?

I went TTS

Could you all help me out with sizing on the 700s? I wear a 12.5 in most adidas models such as Ultraboosts, Solar Hu’s, and NMD’s. Would I stay with that size in the 700s? TIA

I’m a size 11 in air max, AJs, Iniki, NMD. I go .5 size up in all UBs, 350s, and 500. In the 700s I go TTS, 11. I bought 700s initially .5 up and there was too much heal slip.

im from the philippines. are they sitting cuz im bout to holler at my cousins lol
Nah I was trying to figure out other people’s experience with YS Asia for Hyperspaces. YS is sending my Hyperspaces from HK to Belgium and then PH?

500s, 700s both TTS for me.

But 350v2...man, I swear. 14 fits too snug on the top of my toes. I paid wayyy too much money for a size 14.5, and the damn things still felt tight on the toes yet somehow felt loose everywhere else.

And to this day I have no idea why 350s don't come in a size 15.

Nah I was trying to figure out other people’s experience with YS Asia for Hyperspaces. YS is sending my Hyperspaces from HK to Belgium and then PH?
jesus did u use a parcel forwarding service or something?

From YS. Look better in hand imo
308ADA26-2F72-4428-AFB5-E4D23AC37C03.jpeg

The Geode is ..more futuristic. So ..if you' re not thinking ahead of the times ..most people aren't gonna appreciate them ..because they're not cute and cuddly to look at, and the brilliance of the 700v2 will be lost on most. They aren't atrocities like those claw soled 451s that may or may not release lol. I'm glad only a few Geodes will be out there in real life shining at night

But no arguments with Inertias..i think Inertias are 2nd best 700 colorway..but thats not saying ANYTHING. They do look better than Geodes...they nice n cute n cuddly..but they'll never be fire like OG wave runner..not even close

The Geode is ..more futuristic. So ..if you' re not thinking ahead of the times ..most people aren't gonna appreciate them ..because they're not cute and cuddly to look at, and the brilliance of the 700v2 will be lost on most. They aren't atrocities like those claw soled 451s that may or may not release lol. I'm glad only a few Geodes will be out there in real life shining at night
I don't think I have EVER heard anyone refer to Yeezys as cute and cuddly let alone any pair of sneakers. Oh wait...I take that back. These are cute and cuddly.

untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom