Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
B6FE7FA8-9C8F-419B-9B27-E9E6A5EC6D4F.jpeg
Look exactly like Nike element reacts

It was a really really really tough decision but I’d rather someone else enjoy them

Sold my ds beluga 2.0s on goat for 445. I ain’t have no box so had to sell for cheaper

Oh well. Hope someone else gets wear out of them.

So I’m grabbing dinner with the missus in Navy Yard and as I’m rounding the corner to this restaurant, dude walks pass with the Vantas on. Not gonna lie them ****s clean and I’m not a fan of 700v2. How he get em early tho or were they fakes?

So I’m grabbing dinner with the missus in Navy Yard and as I’m rounding the corner to this restaurant, dude walks pass with the Vantas on. Not gonna lie them ****s clean and I’m not a fan of 700v2. How he get em early tho or were they fakes?
Either b grades, fakes, or he has a plug in a store that received them early

Or he just painted his ****s lmao

Ops, my bad. Now that I’m lookin at pics they musta been Geodes. They still looked clean. I had my shades on.

Looks like the same skin reaction I had when I switched to Tide Pods + Febreeze. It took several weeks for me to figure out that I was allergic to the laundry detergent. I switched back to regular Tide Pods and the skin blotches went away.

Looks like the same skin reaction I had when I switched to Tide Pods + Febreeze. It took several weeks for me to figure out that I was allergic to the laundry detergent. I switched back to regular Tide Pods and the skin blotches went away.

Off topic but

Tide pods are super underrated for laundry bro, toss just one of them in there and it takes care of a full bag of laundry

Everyone’s getting wet off these black 350s but forgetting all black shoes only really look good with an all black fit. So unless youre mall security or a ****boi, all black shoes probably aren’t a good look for you

There’s a reason those vantas, UB 500s and 350s have a slight tinge of grey to them: to make them wearable beyond an all black palette. Those color corrected pics are wishful thinking imo

For me as a kid, I always hated black shoes. I just always felt if I was going to spend heavy money on something, I wanted it to POP.

I've never been anywhere and had to look twice at black pair of kicks, I just assume they're slip proofs and keep it movin'. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom